Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: What are you doing to make money today?

Default Re: What are you doing to make money today?

Thanks Jeff. I look forward to becoming the first and only King of Condos in NJ. John D will be my Prince or knight or he would make a great Jester, I'll have to think about that for a while

I talked to John earlier and he is doing good so I need to stay on top of my game. I cant tease him too much because he has helped me out a LOT!!!
    JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC
    Jim Chesmore
    609-412-3033
    www.JCSoftWash.com

This week?

Sunday: Drove to Farmers Branch, TX (just north of Dallas, 4 hours each way) to clean the city Hall buildings roof.
    Monday: 3 Estimates, took the rest if the day off (Scheduled monday for the city hall building also, in case it ran over a day. Only ended up taking about 4 hours)
    Tuesday: Drove to Corpus Christi, TX to clean a tile roof reffered to us by Chris Chappel of Superior Power Washing, drove home the same day. (Also 4 hours each way)
    Wednesday: Cleaned the roof and exteriors of a House, 5 Car detached garage, workshop. Also cleaned small stone walls they had and a vinyl fence.
    Thursday: 2 3500sqft roofs (Neighbors), and 2 estimates.
    Friday: 6500sqft tile roof w/ 4 car garage and pool house. 4 Estimates

And taking memorial weekend off. Booked next week too, just not with as big of projects. It will be nice to get home before 8pm.
    Scott Davis
    Confident Roof Cleaning

Quote Originally Posted by Scott D. View Post
    This week?

Sunday: Drove to Farmers Branch, TX (just north of Dallas, 4 hours each way) to clean the city Hall buildings roof.
    Monday: 3 Estimates, took the rest if the day off (Scheduled monday for the city hall building also, in case it ran over a day. Only ended up taking about 4 hours)
    Tuesday: Drove to Corpus Christi, TX to clean a tile roof reffered to us by Chris Chappel of Superior Power Washing, drove home the same day. (Also 4 hours each way)
    Wednesday: Cleaned the roof and exteriors of a House, 5 Car detached garage, workshop. Also cleaned small stone walls they had and a vinyl fence.
    Thursday: 2 3500sqft roofs (Neighbors), and 2 estimates.
    Friday: 6500sqft tile roof w/ 4 car garage and pool house. 4 Estimates

And taking memorial weekend off. Booked next week too, just not with as big of projects. It will be nice to get home before 8pm.

Way to go Scott. Glad things are busy for you.

Monday- Did a housewash, driveway and deck wash. Entrance of a small strip mall.

Tuesday- 3 building condo complex wash

Today- Two roofs and a small deck strip

Tomorrow- Huge tennis court and 6,000 sf of driveway and walkways

Friday- 4,000 sf roof clean and walkways

I too am taking the weekend off.

Booked solid for the next two weeks. Gonna bring in some help to squeeze in two deck stain jobs.
    Florin Nutu
    ALL WASHED UP EXTERIOR CLEANING LLC
    206-380-4555

Seattle Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing
    email--- allwashedupexterior@gmail.com

• Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread Information