• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

What are you doing to make money today?

Scott Davis

Maybe our second mailer will be a letter and magnet then go back to the post cards for the 3rd....After our 3 initial mailings, we are going to see where the best return came from and hit those areas a couple more times.

PressureWashE

Well as of today things are looking up..

I received my Magnets and Banners..

Got a call to day to do house wash on Friday, When I get there im going to close them on cleaning and staining there deck.

Nice neighborhood too, Maybe more will come out of this.

People are finding me more and more on the internet Yay go ad words.. lol

John

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Marketing day only

Today hit 6 property managers on the rotation. No candy jars. I didn't want to copy anyone else's marketing so I just gave them a signed picture of me to put on the receptionist desk. :cool:

Went to 4 HVAC companies unannounced. Only got past the gatekeeper at one of them. Who knows what it will bring?

Shelly made cold calls and got Chris 3 demos for tomorrow morning at restaurants and a coffee house.

Jill designed mini-brochures for Chris with price lists for PM's.

Demo'ed Condenser cleaning at a Residential property mgr's house
After demo He wants 321 houses w/ 2 units each cleaned twice annually + inspect evaps every 3 yrs or so and clean as needed. :clap::saai::clap:
+ he is giving Chris all PW work because his current guy specializes in carpet cleaning and PW is a secondary for him. :clap::saai::clap:
On the way home, got a call to clean condensers (from an HVAC company) on a highrise (6 stories) downtown. Appointment is 7am for evaluation.
Chris got an email from one of his property managers to add four marquis signs to the cleaning schedule and maybe seal them? I don't know anything about that or how to do it I just know it means money coming in.

Went with Chris to clean one of his home filter customers. He is the owner of that conservative website (The People Decide) that reports on how congress votes on everything.

Good day. We try to schedule demos only on Wednesdays when we have to work weekends.

Just got to keep hitting the pavement.

Scott Davis

What am I doing today to make money? NOTHING!! Why? Because I am starting my travel home! So I wont be around for 4-5 days.

Iraq gave me one last big sand storm as a farewell. I hate this country.

Florin Nutu

I'm slacking today. Gotta finish a roof clean and driveway I couldnt finish yesterday. Then I have 3 estimates. Gotta turn in my machine for maintanance. Gonna go pickup my new(used) Dodge Ram. Then come home and pack for a trip to Potland tommorrow and Sunday.

Terry Miller

Scott Welcome home Brother. We appreciate your service.
Today was busy as always. Looked at our pictures and man I look GOOD!:Smiley-2020: LOL
Did 8 estimates got three new jobs, the wife worked on the shuffelboard courts and now going to father in laws for his 72nd birthday. I'll have a beer with him. Hope you all are doing well.

Scott Davis

Thanks guys! The interview went great and it should be airing tomorrow morning on 650am, not sure exactly what time though. I will have a copy of it posted on my website soon too.

Today, I got 4 estimates I am doing, preparing another round of 4000 postcards (our first mailing has killed. I cant wait to see what another round brings), and have to follow up w/ recent prospects. Called about 20 recent customers yesterday, got a hold of about 10 and landed 4 of those.

Also got the roof cleaning of a government building near Dallas that we are doing on Mothers day.

John Ill be in Sugarland today doing a couple of estimates. Im gonna give you a call, I'd like to have lunch if you're free.

PressureWashE

Thanks guys! The interview went great and it should be airing tomorrow morning on 650am, not sure exactly what time though. I will have a copy of it posted on my website soon too.

Today, I got 4 estimates I am doing, preparing another round of 4000 postcards (our first mailing has killed. I cant wait to see what another round brings), and have to follow up w/ recent prospects. Called about 20 recent customers yesterday, got a hold of about 10 and landed 4 of those.

Also got the roof cleaning of a government building near Dallas that we are doing on Mothers day.

John Ill be in Sugarland today doing a couple of estimates. Im gonna give you a call, I'd like to have lunch if you're free.

That would be good bro, Give me a shout.

Jim Chesmore

woooo hoooo, landed one condo job and a thumbs up (no contract yet) on two others.

I got 2 estimates to do today from 17 door hangers.

Ken Fenner

Door hangers rock for ROI.

Looks like we are in for a rainy week here in the Mid Atlantic. Calls are beginning to slow down (phase 1 rush is over) so I am going to use the time to get some marketing material out there.

Gary Schell

Selling little tree air fresheners :biggrin: At a car wash fundraiser for a 23 year old mother with cancer.

Two soccer games...Pink Panthers (Peyton's team) play at 9:30 and the Jasmine Jokers (Madison's team) at 2:30 and is against my 5th grade pen pal's team

Jim Chesmore

I just ordered some of those plastic door hanger bags to put my tri-fold flier in. I will be passing those out next week, between the rain drops, LOL

Ken whats up with all this darn rain we are getting this year?

DJ Carroll

I just ordered some of those plastic door hanger bags to put my tri-fold flier in. I will be passing those out next week, between the rain drops, LOL

Ken whats up with all this darn rain we are getting this year?

The only good i see out of it is it keeps my lawn accounts growing :)

Jeff LeCours

woooo hoooo, landed one condo job and a thumbs up (no contract yet) on two others.

I got 2 estimates to do today from 17 door hangers.

Great Jim, keep pushing for the work. I have been doing it for a few years and I am still doing it all the time. you cant back off if you want to grow.

Good luck

LSPW01

When you get up to the Dallas area give me shout, We can do lunch or a beer or something.