• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Dog Crap

Marc Cournoyer

This is my thought as well. I, as a hired professional should have the tools and means to clean their home no matter what obstacle. I consider dog crap no different than flowers, tree, parked car, pots, lawn furniture etc. I either move it or I work around it. I understand upcharging because of it but since it was missed on the consultation then I feel you should have did the work.
I consider dog crap no different than flowers, tree, parked car, pots, lawn furniture etc.
Well this is where you and I differ, there is a big difference , one or two I can deal a whole yard NOT The price was for a house wash ,NOT, crap pickup I am a professional pressure cleaner,:biggrin: not popper scooper

Gary Schell

There is a dude here that picks up poop, he's mr. scoop. He a bandit sign setting machine too.

I don't blame you for passing on the gig Marc, had to be really bad that you would pass on the money.

Nick Campanale

Jeff this just wasn't one or two tirds this was a whole yard full and I had to do the house and vinal fence both sides I would have been picking up crap with a wheelbarrow all day , If a customer doesn't have the common courtesy or thoughtfulness to pick up dog feces off the ground before a contractor comes , I don't want to work for them , I was there to wash the house NOT pick up crap or smear it all over my rig and track it to some other neat, clean,homeowners house . If dog crap comes before house wash , then you can have all your crap :clap:

Marc, why do you care what others think of what you did? You did not want to work at a home that was littered with dog s**t. That was your call and personally i dont blame you, but it's still up to you.

I have personally worked thru that type of s**t house before and didnt like it but if it pays well and you wear rubber boots that you can take off before you get into your truck, it's not so bad.

As for the lines all you need to do is rinse them off before reeling them in. After your all done with the job, knock on the door with your s**ty boots on to collect your money, and tell them you would come in but my boots are covered in dog s**t from your yard!!:pukey:

Marc Cournoyer

Nick , I really don't care what others think of what I did , I was just venting ,We all have our limits to what we will tolerate and thats my pet peeve , Since then I have dealt with two situations with dog crap , and both times I handed the customer a free pass to Doody Calls (pooper pick up service ) with my estimate I closed both jobs , and Doody calls has two new contracts , and thank yous from the customer. Thats a win, win, win :clap:

aquapropw

S**T HAPPENS....Ive stepped in it, got in on my bare hand and on the side of my leg, and caught it before I got into the truck. I just streched my hose out and sprayed it off, reeled up my hose and collected my cash. The best part the customer was a "adult entertaining dancer" (if you get my drift, and she paid in mostly ones). that sat by the pool while i did the house...so the moral of my story, you might have to deal with a 'lil s**t from some customers but it pays off in the end..LOL.. +1 :biggrin: