• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

What do you do after the driveway is clean?

PressureWashE

Well im trying to think of way to do this without consuming all my time, Here lately I have had some real nasty driveways, well after im done cleaning the drive at the bottom of the driveway there is a huge pnd of water, consisting of grass dirt and mud, what do you all do with all that dirt and debris at the bottom, do you sweep it down the street, leave it, scoop it up into bags?..

Lol im asking becasue every time i finish the homeowners pull there cars back in the drive tracking mud and **** back on to the clean drive.

John

Carlos Gonzales

Well im trying to think of way to do this without consuming all my time, Here lately I have had some real nasty driveways, well after im done cleaning the drive at the bottom of the driveway there is a huge pnd of water, consisting of grass dirt and mud, what do you all do with all that dirt and debris at the bottom, do you sweep it down the street, leave it, scoop it up into bags?..

Lol im asking becasue every time i finish the homeowners pull there cars back in the drive tracking mud and **** back on to the clean drive.

John

I scoop it up and throw it on the neighbors driveway....then I 'knock on their door and close the deal :yes:LOL

No...really. I usually put in the customer trash bin if they have one or I put it in bags

Scott Davis

I tell the customers I will dispose of it for an extra charge equal to the amount of the cleaning. :biggrin:

I do the same as Carlos. Bag it up.

Gene Fivel

John

I wash it down the curb and clean the gutter so it is clean also

Jeff Wible

Pick the garbage out,...(gum wrappers, cigarette butts, etc...) Rinse it along the curb until it dissipates nicely and looks like it belongs there.
Spread the gravel and any stone out in the same manner.

Jeff