• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2009 Myrtle Beach RT

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Jim, Matt, Brenda, and Chris Chappell Stayed in my home for our RT. 6 days for some of them.

My wife drove days and nights (the last night was 10pm, 11:30pm, 2:30am and 6:00am) taking people to and from the airport.

Since we were the only authorized drivers on the rental vans, we just let attendees take our vehicles to drive.

I don't think a single person had to take a cab. Jill, (daughter-in-law) cooked meals for everyone. Everyday.

I didn't realize this was about free rooms and making money. I thought it was about helping out other contractors. I guess I was missing out on a good money-making opportunity. :pukey:

Tony, you did a great Job....no worrie here brother. how many student did you have? It was alot at 15 18 hour days.... I saw it first hand.

Jeff LeCours

Jim, Matt, Brenda, and Chris Chappell Stayed in my home for our RT. 6 days for some of them.

My wife drove days and nights (the last night was 10pm, 11:30pm, 2:30am and 6:00am) taking people to and from the airport.

Since we were the only authorized drivers on the rental vans, we just let attendees take our vehicles to drive.

I don't think a single person had to take a cab. Jill, (daughter-in-law) cooked meals for everyone. Everyday.

I didn't realize this was about free rooms and making money. I thought it was about helping out other contractors. I guess I was missing out on a good money-making opportunity. :pukey:

Tell the truth Tony you charged $5.71 for the 1st 1/8 of a mile and $3.74 for every 1/8 mile after that. I calculated it and you walked away with $1722.09. Thats double regular Vegas Rates. Lets keep it on topic

Terry Miller

2009 Myrtle Beach Round Table
Hello all, just wanted to let contractors know that JL Pressure Washing WILL NOT be doing a September 2009 Myrtle Beach RT. I spoke to Ron Thursday morning and Friday morning to Pete M. of Sunbrite who is giving away a HOT WATER SKID this year, Pete understands why I won’t be doing a RT, thanks Pete. I have a lot of work already scheduled for Aug, Sept & October along with two small kids and family stuff. It’s just a lot of work to put a RT on and my heart & brain won’t have the time to dedicate to putting on a great event. 2008’s RT in MB was a blast for me, thanks to all that came. I just know I will not have any time to put a good RT on in 2009. I wouldn’t want to let the contractors down with just a mediocre RT. Ron will let you know what’s up next. Thanks to all who have asked about the 2009 MB RT. I hope to see you all at another RT soon. I love RT’s.
I have told Ron that I have a deposit down at the Holiday Inn for the 2009 RT and I will donate to him and anyone that wants to take the RT over if they want, Myrtle Beach is a great town.
Thanks to Ron for all he’s done. Thanks to Pete of Sunbrite and Robert of Delco and all the other sponsors that show support to the RT’s and industry.

Thanks all,
Jeff
JL Pressure Washing
Jeff,
The post is totally out of context now.
Following your post, Sir:
We respect your efforts in the past and look forward to your future work. Your efforts are well taken and all in attendance received their investment back 10 fold. Having a Convention with the UAMCC is where my money is going this year. If everyone concentrates on this we will all benefit. I know you will be involved and you are a worker. That is what makes us profitable. I hope someday we can work together for a day. I would like to share ideas and work ethics 1 on 1 with you Jeff. Please keep the messages coming and your work with the TT. You will be rewarded beyond all our dreams. Thank you.

Jeff LeCours

Jeff,
The post is totally out of context now.
Following your post, Sir:
We respect your efforts in the past and look forward to your future work. Your efforts are well taken and all in attendance received their investment back 10 fold. Having a Convention with the UAMCC is where my money is going this year. If everyone concentrates on this we will all benefit. I know you will be involved and you are a worker. That is what makes us profitable. I hope someday we can work together for a day. I would like to share ideas and work ethics 1 on 1 with you Jeff. Please keep the messages coming and your work with the TT. You will be rewarded beyond all our dreams. Thank you.

Thanks Terry, I look forward to the UAMCC RT also. There's a committee putting that together. I am sure the guys on the committee will do a good job putting the UAMCC Conference together. I'm not on that committee, to much work LOL. My phone is always on Terry. Hey just like you, my rewards are my great family and my nice biz

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Tell the truth Tony you charged $5.71 for the 1st 1/8 of a mile and $3.74 for every 1/8 mile after that. I calculated it and you walked away with $1722.09. Thats double regular Vegas Rates. Lets keep it on topic

Jeff, I don't blame you bro. That RT week was the hardest week of my life. I can clean units 20 hrs a day and go home and sleep like a baby,

But what's really rough is going 20 hrs, then laying awake in bed wondering what you forgot or what you need to remember the next day!

You know what I'm talking about. I'll do it again, but I don't know how many years I can take it. Shelly told me I aged a year in one week.:redface:

I'll never do a training session and Rt together again. It was 6 marathon days.

My hat's off to you and ANYONE who's hosted a RT. (this is where the little jumpy smiley that's clapping his hands would normally go, but I'm secretly making a plan to kill that little b*stard because he's showing up on too many posts) :coool:

Jeff LeCours

Jeff, I don't blame you bro. That RT week was the hardest week of my life. I can clean units 20 hrs a day and go home and sleep like a baby,

But what's really rough is going 20 hrs, then laying awake in bed wondering what you forgot or what you need to remember the next day!

You know what I'm talking about. I'll do it again, but I don't know how many years I can take it. Shelly told me I aged a year in one week.:redface:

I'll never do a training session and Rt together again. It was 6 marathon days.

My hat's off to you and ANYONE who's hosted a RT. (this is where the little jumpy smiley that's clapping his hands would normally go, but I'm secretly making a plan to kill that little b*stard because he's showing up on too many posts) :coool:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Ya the RT and training class must of been way to much, but you pulled it off. I figure I might someday do another RT, but Iit will be maybe in a couple years. Guy B is a great guy, having him involved is a good thing, smart and very nice guy. Watch out for Ron, Guy, you got to slow him down sometimes, he's like a Everready bunny on meth:10laughs:

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
die Jumpy smiley die!

sterb020.gif
:clap:
sterb110.gif
fing04.gif

Henry Bockman

Myrtle Beach

I haven't decided if I'll be able to make the RT yet but, I'll be heading down to Myrtle Beach this Saturday for a couple weeks of vacation. 8/1 - 8/15

If anyone wants to get together one night to BS let me know. I met up with a few guys last year and we had a blast.

Mike Cooke

Re: Myrtle Beach

I haven't decided if I'll be able to make the RT yet but, I'll be heading down to Myrtle Beach this Saturday for a couple weeks of vacation. 8/1 - 8/15

If anyone wants to get together one night to BS let me know. I met up with a few guys last year and we had a blast.

call me 843-458-2303 if you want!!!!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Re: Myrtle Beach

Henry how is it that you and I think alike when it comes to vacations yet we just keep missing each other?? Florida last year I think I missed the chance to hook up with you by just a couple of days and now with Myrtle Beach where going to miss each other by a week. I should be down there hanging out Ocean side from Aug 22-29. One of these days we'll hook up...And for some odd reason I'm betting maybe Europe:)