• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2009 Myrtle Beach RT

Jeff LeCours

2009 Myrtle Beach Round Table
Hello all, just wanted to let contractors know that JL Pressure Washing WILL NOT be doing a September 2009 Myrtle Beach RT. I spoke to Ron Thursday morning and Friday morning to Pete M. of Sunbrite who is giving away a HOT WATER SKID this year, Pete understands why I won’t be doing a RT, thanks Pete. I have a lot of work already scheduled for Aug, Sept & October along with two small kids and family stuff. It’s just a lot of work to put a RT on and my heart & brain won’t have the time to dedicate to putting on a great event. 2008’s RT in MB was a blast for me, thanks to all that came. I just know I will not have any time to put a good RT on in 2009. I wouldn’t want to let the contractors down with just a mediocre RT. Ron will let you know what’s up next. Thanks to all who have asked about the 2009 MB RT. I hope to see you all at another RT soon. I love RT’s.
I have told Ron that I have a deposit down at the Holiday Inn for the 2009 RT and I will donate to him and anyone that wants to take the RT over if they want, Myrtle Beach is a great town.
Thanks to Ron for all he’s done. Thanks to Pete of Sunbrite and Robert of Delco and all the other sponsors that show support to the RT’s and industry.

Thanks all,
Jeff
JL Pressure Washing

Guy Blackmon

I really hope someone will pick up the ball and make this RT happen!!! Jeff and his lovely wife put on a great RT last year. Myrtle Beach is a Super Location for an RT. If anyone picks up this RT I will help them any way I can. I live about an hour 1/2 from MB. Thanks Jeff for a great one last year!!!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I have a better Idea, why dont all Carolina contractors get involved and help?

PM me your name if your in SC and lets all do.

Jeff,

You taught the world these event could be fun and proffessional. It was great; people came for all over the country. You will be missed and I dont know if the event will have the same Flavor without you. Thanks Jeff for what you have done.
You know you’re always welcome to be a part if you should change your mind.

This event will happen guys NO worries!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff LeCours

Cool !!!!As long as I dont have to do it with you Ron, I am getting old & tired LOL. Put me down for the first sign up

Who's the two contractors Ron

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Cool !!!!As long as I dont have to do it with you Ron, I am getting old & tired LOL. Put me down for the first sign up

Who's the two contractors Ron

I'll let them come forward if they choose. Its a total of three now, should be easier that way. The more the better if you ask me.

Mathew Johnson

It is great that the Myrtle Beach RT is still on. It was a good event last year and I am sure that it is going to be a good event this year.

I understand Jeff's decision, as My wife and I have pretty much decided that we will not be doing a 2010 Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar.

Jeff, Mary and I wish you and Lisa the best! We will likely still be down to see you in September.

Guy Blackmon

Well I guess I've thrown my hat in the ring (not sure what that means, another Southern saying) I am offering my help to to the other 2 contractors in S.C.. I live close to Myrtle Beach, so I want to give back to an Industry that has given so much to me. Last years RT was awesome, and it would be a shame to let it die. I know there are some other contractors that would like to help, so lets get the party started ( so to speak ):clap:

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Well I guess I've thrown my hat in the ring (not sure what that means, another Southern saying) I am offering my help to to the other 2 contractors in S.C.. I live close to Myrtle Beach, so I want to give back to an Industry that has given so much to me. Last years RT was awesome, and it would be a shame to let it die. I know there are some other contractors that would like to help, so lets get the party started ( so to speak ):clap:

Thanks Guy, every round table has doubles in Size. I expect nothing different here.

I will talk to the Hotel on Monday and see if we can't arrange free rooms for contractors helping. ( no Promises , will try)

Mathew Johnson

Thanks Guy, every round table has doubles in Size. I expect nothing different here.

I will talk to the Hotel on Monday and see if we can't arrange free rooms for contractors helping. ( no Promises , will try)

That would be awsum if you could actually come through for free rooms for them and the speakers! Good carat to put out there, you will get many to help!

Jeff LeCours

Gentlemen please remove your last posts, the ones that have nothing to do with the topic of the MB Round Table. This thread is about the MB RT ONLY. Please take it off the board ASAP or it will be removed, if I can figure out how to do it. Lets keep the UAMCC BB professional

Gentlemen I moved the post to the back area, lets just keep on topic

Thanks you,
Go UAMCC

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Gentlemen please remove your last posts, the ones that have nothing to do with the topic of the MB Round Table. This thread is about the MB RT ONLY. Please take it off the board ASAP or it will be removed, if I can figure out how to do it. Lets keep the UAMCC BB professional

Gentlemen I moved the post to the back area, lets just keep on topic

Thanks you,
Go UAMCC

That was nice Jeff you called us Gentlemen. I love my downstreamer....

Three guys have stepped up for the event, thanks for the support guys. Appreciated...Much

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
That would be awsum if you could actually come through for free rooms for them and the speakers! Good carat to put out there, you will get many to help!

Jim, Matt, Brenda, and Chris Chappell Stayed in my home for our RT. 6 days for some of them.

My wife drove days and nights (the last night was 10pm, 11:30pm, 2:30am and 6:00am) taking people to and from the airport.

Since we were the only authorized drivers on the rental vans, we just let attendees take our vehicles to drive.

I don't think a single person had to take a cab. Jill, (daughter-in-law) cooked meals for everyone. Everyday.

I didn't realize this was about free rooms and making money. I thought it was about helping out other contractors. I guess I was missing out on a good money-making opportunity. :pukey: