• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Way to go UAMCC

Jeff LeCours

The Myrtle Beach Round Table is over and I have to thank the UAMCC TT for speaking and sharing their vision for a Contractors Org. You all did a great job at the presentation explaining what you have been doing and going through and some of what you have planned. I heard NO negativity from any of the contractor and heard A LOT of VERY positive feedback and excitement about an Org for contractors. Keep on the right track UAMCC TT TEAM and you will get more & more support to help create what we all need an org representing US

You all know I have respect for the team, enjoyed hearing whats up and how all is going. Carlos to you my hats off to you for starting this up.........yes I think you are nuts taking this on. Had a great time speaking with every member of the team

Carlos & Team I fully support your efforts and if I can help in some way I will.

Hey are you guys going to PHX RT, my wife and I just might make that one

Good jobs guys, keep on keeping on

Jeff

Terry Miller

Jeff,
Thank you & Ron and your team for all the work and effort to make a great weekend for us in attendence. The information and networking was as expected. We all shared ideas and made new friends. I know we are a better company for attending. The extra effort to bring the rigs was a huge bonus. Our hats off for everyone who participated. All the time and labor to put on a great show was well worth it to us. Our company has already benefited from the information and ideas shared. We are looking forward to Michael K's RT in KY next month. Another way to grow our business.
Thank You.

Attachments

• PW MB 2008 0081.JPG
    PW MB 2008 0081.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 35
  • PW MB 2008 0193.JPG
    PW MB 2008 0193.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 39
  • PW MB 2008 0214.JPG
    PW MB 2008 0214.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 25
  • PW MB 2008 0152.jpg
    PW MB 2008 0152.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 31

Jeff LeCours

Jeff,
Thank you & Ron and your team for all the work and effort to make a great weekend for us in attendence. The information and networking was as expected. We all shared ideas and made new friends. I know we are a better company for attending. The extra effort to bring the rigs was a huge bonus. Our hats off for everyone who participated. All the time and labor to put on a great show was well worth it to us. Our company has already benefited from the information and ideas shared. We are looking forward to Michael K's RT in KY next month. Another way to grow our business.
Thank You.

Great Terry. Thanks again for being on the team and thanks for coming to the RT

Man I'm going on a diet, had to take a profile picture LOL

Chris Tucker

Jeff,
Thank You.
Terry, can you put some names to the Pics ?
I dont get out of Florida much, nor do I leave the roof cleaning world very often.
Who are these folks ?

Ken Fenner

First pic, left to right is Bob (Pressure Tek), Carlos, Scott Millen and Terry.
Rounding out the posse on the second pic is Michael K.
Third one is our own Jeff L.