• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Need Foamers

aquaman

We have been using Hotsy (Hawk) foamers for years and have a very hard time getting them from any Hotsy dealer. Not sure if they have been discontinued or what. Does anyone have any parts or complete units they would like to sell? If so please PM me. Brand new ones would be ideal.

There are other foamers on the market that don't take high temperatures as well so that is why we prefer these ones.

Ken Fenner

It depends upon the application. For house washes, most of downstream or use an X-Jet. For roof or concrete cleaning or when a higher concentration of chemical is needed most of us have chemical pumps made by Delevan, SurFlo or some of the other 12V pump suppliers. I know most of the KEC guys use foamers. I am guessing that no one has what you are seeking at this time.

cleanhoods

I mainly use just Chapin pump sprayer 3 gallon,some down streaming,foam is new to me but have tried the foam cannon which lasted about 3 weeks ,can anyone say dud for sure, but this Hotsey foamer didnt know they had one but what you need to do is contact a hotsey mechanic and have them dig up a way for parts i am sure they have parts and sell these.Just an idea.But you have to be consistent make them look for you, dont do the looking your self it is there machine they should know what and where.
Marko

aquaman

Thanks. I will look into that new one they have. The one we had been buying for almost 20 years got discontinued :got-hooligan: