• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

What did you do this Easter

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
This is what Chris and I did this Easter Sunday.

We cleaned units to pay for the two rental vans we drove everyone around in at the Las Vegas Rt.

The car dealership was broke, but their coils needed cleaning.

We were broke, but we needed vans.

It was a straight trade, two vans for 6 days = Clean 25 units including the big one - (I think we got the short end of the stick on this one)

Viola - bartering at it's best. Except the only day we could fit it in was Easter Sunday.

Like I said before, it's about helping each other.

(I also spoke at the RT, but I didn't get a free room....:redface:)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpfJTGlRv-M[/ame]

Jonathan Ellis

Gave the kids and wife their Easter basket, went to church, went to my parents house for lunch, went to the park with my wife's family later on. Finished it off the best way possible... at Wendys. My kids love the chicken nuggets.

Dave Olson

It was in the mid 50's and the SUN was shining just had to stretch there legs a little :headshakesmile-fast

Got together with the family today Monday.

Attachments

• White out of container .jpg
    White out of container .jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Corvette 10-08 crop 002.jpg
    Corvette 10-08 crop 002.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 28

Tony Shelton

We worked Saturday morning and afternoon - then went to a Saturday evening worship service. Then Sunday morning we got up early, did the easter egg hunt, some easter games then took off to the rooftops around noon and got home about 9pm. So we did have some family time.

Scott Davis

I worked for 12 hours. I did get a box of candy from the chow hall though!! Yea!

Then I went to bed. And did it all over the next day.

Michael Tessaro

My Easter started on thursday. Sent my wife and MIL to my Dads place in east TX ( Ironton ) . I was to meet up with them on friday night. I leave friday at noon but voltage regulator goes out on my bike before I even get out of town. I call Gruene Harley and they come and pick me up and take my ride to their shop. I start over, get my truck and head out. I roll in at 6:30, Im suppose to be there at 4:30. Ive sent fish fryer and fish with my wife. My son and my dad get everything ready. I roll in and we are cooking fish in about 30 minutes. We have fries speckled trout, redfish and shrimp. And Grilled Amberjack and Gumbo for those who dont like fried fish. All we did was play games, ride 4 wheelers, eat, shoot our guns, eat, drink more beer, play more games and eat some more. We all did church on sunday, had lunch and went our seperate ways.

My BIL and neice made marshmellow guns for all the kids. So there were mini marshmellows everywhere outside. The dogs ate them at first till they puked then they would just leave them. It was crazy, kids and adults shooting marshies everywhere.

We had 4 generations present. 18 adults, 9 kids, 8 dogs. It was actually wild and fun, we did have to sleep in 3 different locations but were at my dad place most of the time.

Other than that it rained sunday morning.

Matthew Norman

Cleaned a Resteraunt in the morning in the rain. Came back home to put dry clothes on went and ate some food and spent some time with family. Went back out and cleaned a shopping center. We wrapped up shortly after 11:00 made it home shortly after 12 and was back at the morning for a 2 hour drive to Longmont, CO.

Nichole

I got up at 6:00 am to meet up with the Easter bunny to help hide eggs and layout the baskets. Snuck back into bed in time for my 4 year old to wake me up at 7:00 am. Woke the older kids up and had the morning Easter Egg hunt. My husband cooked breakfast (a rare happening) which consisted of the classic bacon, eggs, sausage, bisciuts, grits, and gravy. Napped on the couch til noon when it was time to get ready to go to my Nana's house for a Pot Roast lunch with Coconut Cake and homemade Bananna Pudding. Then back home for some more napping. My four year old was wired all day from all the candy. It was great.

Tony Shelton

I got up at 6:00 am to meet up with the Easter bunny to help hide eggs and layout the baskets. Snuck back into bed in time for my 4 year old to wake me up at 7:00 am. Woke the older kids up and had the morning Easter Egg hunt. My husband cooked breakfast (a rare happening) which consisted of the classic bacon, eggs, sausage, bisciuts, grits, and gravy. Napped on the couch til noon when it was time to get ready to go to my Nana's house for a Pot Roast lunch with Coconut Cake and homemade Bananna Pudding. Then back home for some more napping. My four year old was wired all day from all the candy. It was great.

I can certainly identify with that one !!

Alexy

Church in the morning . Then family all day and a nice dinner.
Glad to see someone posted in this forum I thought the KEC part here was dead since there was no one had posted for over a month.