• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC Announces Sponsorhip for the NOLA Round Table

Carlos Gonzales

It gives me great pleasure to announce that the UAMCC has committed to be a Sponsor for the NOLA Round Table that will be held in New Orleans on August 1st and the 2nd.

Some may not know this but the 2008 NOLA event last year was the first public appearance made by the UAMCC Transition Team. Last year TT members that attended were Michael K., Terry M. and myself. The NOLA event in '08 is where the UAMCC first discussed face-to-face to contractors about our idea. I say idea because everything that we had spoken on prior to that was from the internet. This was our first real test and opportunity to engage and hear from the contractor community ~ face to face.

Also at the '08 NOLA event was where Joe and Gene were the first two contractors to reach in their pockets and offer the UAMCC monetary assistance.

It was this event that established the trend for the UAMCC to participate in other RT's across the country. It was exciting then and it is certainly exciting now.

I spoke with Thad at great lengths this evening and I must say that I was very impressed with what he has in-store for the 2009 NOLA event. His goals are very ambitious but I have the fullest confidence that they can be reached. He carefully spelled out his ideas and desires for the 2009 NOLA event. He is well organized and there was not a question that he did not have an answer.

It is fitting and bitter sweet that the UAMCC will come full circle back to New Orleans as a nationally recognized association in the pressure washing industry. And to think last year at the exact same place we were stumbling through our first official public speaking engagement. What a difference a year makes.

Thad...thank you for taking the necessary time with me this evening to discuss business. Your practical and keen approach to the 2009 NOLA event will surely offer up something for everyone to enjoy and learn.

I encourage all that plan on attending to throw your full support behind this event. Again, speaking with Thad this evening certainly has convinced the UAMCC that the 2009 NOLA event will be top notch all the way around.

See you in the Big Easy!

Last edited:

Jeff LeCours

Thanks for having us Thad, best of luck on what I am sure will be a great event. NOLA is a great town and I sure all will have a great networking experience

Go NOLA RT
Go UAMCC

Thad Eckhoff

It is humbling to receive so much support both from the UAMCC and from individual contractors. I will do everything in my power to make the New Orleans Contractor Networking Event beneficial and entertaining.

To those of you who have offered your assistance- Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Terry Miller

Thad,
Looking forward to an interesting RT. I want my begineis (sp) and potato appitizers! Man you guys know how to eat! No I don't wan't to know where I got my shoes, Thank You!:biggrinjester: