• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Got another one back

Jeff LeCours

I did a condo property in 2007 it was 5 buildings, some concrete and some other little stuff and then it went to another company in 2008 because they were almost $600 less than our bid. WELL I got it back this year with a bit of an increase than my price in 2007.

The other company just didnt do a good job. I went and looked at their work on this project about a month after they were done, there was green mold on the foundation still, the concrete had swirl marks. So I said oh well thats what they get

So they came back to the proven professional JL Pressure Washing, got to love it. I love getting jobs back. :yes:

Ya know I just dont understand how a company can clean a property and leave greem mold on buildings, its like they are blind or something, it just amazes me. Bad for them, good for me

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
I did a condo property in 2007 it was 5 buildings, some concrete and some other little stuff and then it went to another company in 2008 because they were almost $600 less than our bid. WELL I got it back this year with a bit of an increase than my price in 2007.

The other company just didnt do a good job. I went and looked at their work on this project about a month after they were done, there was green mold on the foundation still, the concrete had swirl marks. So I said oh well thats what they get

So they came back to the proven professional JL Pressure Washing, got to love it. I love getting jobs back. :yes:

Ya know I just dont understand how a company can clean a property and leave greem mold on buildings, its like they are blind or something, it just amazes me. Bad for them, good for me
Hi Jeff,
Hey could you give me a call in your spare time?
Im having trouble closing a few deals on townhouse development and condo cleaning. Seems to allways be price. Non of the PMs will give me # on the other guy who got the job. We sat down and crunched out what we need to make and i just handed another proposal in today. The PMs call us to bid but i have not landed one in over 2 years, and that hurts! So i figured i would call the condo king. HELP!

Jim Vanhandel

Jeff LeCours

Hi Jeff,
Hey could you give me a call in your spare time?
Im having trouble closing a few deals on townhouse development and condo cleaning. Seems to allways be price. Non of the PMs will give me # on the other guy who got the job. We sat down and crunched out what we need to make and i just handed another proposal in today. The PMs call us to bid but i have not landed one in over 2 years, and that hurts! So i figured i would call the condo king. HELP!

Jim Vanhandel

Jim call me any day after 9am 843-446-5931

Scott Davis

Thats why they call you the King of Condos!!

Similar thing happened with those condo tiles roofs we did recently. We bid on the last March, and lost the bid to the painters because they charged 50% less than us. When the painters went to try and clean the roofs, they realized it wasnt as simple as pressure washing them. The company called us back, and paid full price. Plus now there's more work they need done that we've been on recently.

James Foley

Lowball'em and you'll get the work. Do an outstanding job and the next project be middle of the pack on price and you'll get the job on Quality! It sucks but true!