• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Commercial contractors ?? sign in

Jeff LeCours

Thanks Ken for making my point. This is exactly what I've been talking about. And from the leadership no less. Priceless.

Jeff, you're taking this too personally. I simply put in writing what I've been telling you for months.

Why does everything have to be "go UAMCC :clap:" to have any value as an opinion? This wasn't an attack on the UAMCC, this was just pointing out flaws in orgs in general. There are SOME things the UAMCC are doing that appear to be going the same direction. If you want the UAMCC to be different from the failed orgs that just end up abusing the contractors then MAKE IT DIFFERENT! I know you can't do that in a day, but at least recognize some of the pitfalls and try to avoid them.

And I don't know where you're hearing all that negative stuff from. I'm not hearing it. I just stated my own opinion. In this area of the country Ron's been trying to tell me to just believe in the benefits and join for months.

I'm just not believing it yet. I don't know anything about anybody giving anyone crap after a RT for joining the UAMCC. It's not coming from out here. There must be something going on in your neck of the woods that I'm not privy to. Is it possible that someone is stirring up trouble by putting a bug in your ear on this? I'm not even sure it's really happening.

Matt, thanks for your response. You made some good points. I've got an increased respect for you now that I know what's involved in putting on a RoundTable. That was the toughest few days of my life.

Carlos, you're trying hard to prove me wrong. Keep doing what you're doing. You are a gentleman. You outclass me in every disagreement and I am humbled by that. I hope we can remain friends through all this.

And Lastly, Ken, you're not a pressure washer either. Your spelling is too good. You even spelled "noobie" right. :cool:

Why does everything have to be "go UAMCC :clap:" to have any value as an opinion?
Tony thats silly, but you may not know it, I am part of the UAMCC and I support it, so I am going to voice my support:clap:, but we value all opinions, thats why we have been putting it out to the BB's for over a year, asking for others opinions, good and bad maybe you missed those posts

No I'm not taking it personally, like you said, you've been telling me this for months, in posts on this BB, PM's and calls. I listened for a while and I did value some of your points and value you some of your points in your first post in this thread, but Tony, Its gotten old, real old. You said ALL orgs are useless, so no matter what is done with the UAMCC you are going to be bias and there's nothing I or anyone can say that is going to change your opinion. You can come on here and play it like, Oh this isnt an attack on the UAMCC, oh just pointing out flaws, just trying to help etc etc etc etc. I call BS, you have come on here and trashed the UAMCC on the UAMCC BB, sometimes mild and sometimes strong, but Tony you are trashing it never the less. Look at some of your old post, some of your PM's much of it is trashing (strong arm companies, Union, cannibalism, secrecy, if you "really wanted to raise the bar). Don't bullchit yourself Tony, you have come here to prove YOUR point (your point that you dont like the UAMCC), you've insulted, you stick and jab, you go strong and then back off and on and on. Tony I take questions often from dozens of contractors about the UAMCC, from our members and non members, tough questions at times, but we handle them and move on to the next subject, I just dont think you will ever move on to the next subject so I guess I just dont see any value in listening to it any longer. I am to the point of not caring a rats buttocks about listening to it from you anymore.

Just how I feel, I rather be honest, than just go on back & forth with you on it. Hope you have a nice weekend. I'm going to a wedding where everyone is wearing flip flops and thats the wedding party:rolleyes:

Go UAMCC

Last edited:

Jeff LeCours

Lets everyone get what they have to say over in the next 24 hours and then we can bring this thread back to what it was suppose to be, just a simple couple questions

Henry Bockman

Why does everything have to be "go UAMCC :clap:" to have any value as an opinion?
Tony thats silly, but you may not know it, I am part of the UAMCC and I support it, so I am going to voice my support:clap:, but we value all opinions, thats why we have been putting it out to the BB's for over a year, asking for others opinions, good and bad maybe you missed those posts

No I'm not taking it personally, like you said, you've been telling me this for months, in posts on this BB, PM's and calls. I listened for a while and I did value some of your points and value you some of your points in your first post in this thread, but Tony, Its gotten old, real old. You said ALL orgs are useless, so no matter what is done with the UAMCC you are going to be bias and there's nothing I or anyone can say that is going to change your opinion. You can come on here and play it like, Oh this isnt an attack on the UAMCC, oh just pointing out flaws, just trying to help etc etc etc etc. I call BS, you have come on here and trashed the UAMCC on the UAMCC BB, sometimes mild and sometimes strong, but Tony you are trashing it never the less. Look at some of your old post, some of your PM's much of it is trashing (strong arm companies, Union, cannibalism, secrecy, if you "really wanted to raise the bar). Don't bullchit yourself Tony, you have come here to prove YOUR point (your point that you dont like the UAMCC), you've insulted, you stick and jab, you go strong and then back off and on and on. Tony I take questions often from dozens of contractors about the UAMCC, from our members and non members, tough questions at times, but we handle them and move on to the next subject, I just dont think you will ever move on to the next subject so I guess I just dont see any value in listening to it any longer. I am to the point of not caring a rats buttocks about listening to it from you anymore.

Just how I feel, I rather be honest, than just go on back & forth with you on it. Hope you have a nice weekend. I'm going to a wedding where everyone is wearing flip flops and thats the wedding party:rolleyes:

Go UAMCC

I posted this here because it's relevent to what's happening, this is not directed at or about anyone.

UAMCC TT members, welcome to the life of running an org.

You bust your @$$ for free, work 20-50 hours a week on something you firmly believe in that will help the industry, take time away from your family and business all to have "some guy" pop up on your own orgs BBS and start throwing out BS comments about something they know nothing about.

I put up with that crap for years when I was on the BOD of PWNA and no matter what you say and how your prove your points you will never win.

Some people just convince themselves that they know it all and you just end up beating your head against the wall. What I "NEVER" understood is why do people with dead set opinions always seem to want to come on to a public BBS forum and run off at the mouth about it? It's like they are almost asking you to beg and plead with them to get them to see it your way so they will join. My suggestion is to stop wasting your time and energy and focus on those people out there that have an open mind, not the ones that just complain.

If someone honestly has a desire to find out what the org is really about they would pick up the phone and call, not sit on some stupid BBS and make make uneducated comments.

If this post ticks you off my numbers listed below give me a call, I have no desire or the patience to have a public debate about it.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
I posted this here because it's relevent to what's happening, this is not directed at or about anyone.

You bust your @$$ for free, work 20-50 hours a week on something you firmly believe in that will help the industry, take time away from your family and business all to have "some guy" pop up on your own orgs BBS and start throwing out BS comments about something they know nothing about.

I put up with that crap for years when I was on the BOD of PWNA and no matter what you say and how your prove your points you will never win.

Some people just convince themselves that they know it all and you just end up beating your head against the wall. What I "NEVER" understood is why do people with dead set opinions always seem to want to come on to a public BBS forum and run off at the mouth about it? It's like they are almost asking you to beg and plead with them to get them to see it your way so they will join. My suggestion is to stop wasting your time and energy and focus on those people out there that have an open mind, not the ones that just complain.

If someone honestly has a desire to find out what the org is really about they would pick up the phone and call, not sit on some stupid BBS and make make uneducated comments.

If this post ticks you off my numbers listed below give me a call, I have no desire or the patience to have a public debate about it.
Right on Henry!! It never ends..........

Beth Borrego

That pretty much nailed it!

Beth

We do 75/30 commercial/resi and also do window washing on single story commercial.

And yes we are considering joining Uamcc.

Henry I'm not saying Uamcc is perfect,but I'll give the TT credit where it's due.Had the PWNA been as transparent with what was going on as Uamcc has been to date there might not have been so much chaos.
Both you and John T have shown indications in previous threads here that you both would prefer the closed door policies of the PWNA to be carried on here like some time honored elitist tradition.
New ORG,new people,new outlook and it looks like things with the Uamcc have a bright future.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
We do 75/30 commercial/resi and also do window washing on single story commercial.

And yes we are considering joining Uamcc.

Henry I'm not saying Uamcc is perfect,but I'll give the TT credit where it's due.Had the PWNA been as transparent with what was going on as Uamcc has been to date there might not have been so much chaos.
Both you and John T have shown indications in previous threads here that you both would prefer the closed door policies of the PWNA to be carried on here like some time honored elitist tradition.
New ORG,new people,new outlook and it looks like things with the Uamcc have a bright future.
Nice Zing Scott but so far from the truth. I never believed in any closed door policy and I don't think Henry ever did either. If you ever chose to get involved in any type of org. work you'll see first hand some of the heartache that goes into this. I'm sure you've seen some with the PWM charities that you and Bob do which is all for a good cause but some will knock you for it just to do it.

Joe Burke

Good Day and glad to be a new member of UAMCC, I do about 95 % commercial flat work, Banks ( sidewalks/ drive-thru's) Drug store accounts( sidewalks/ parking-lots/ dumpster area) Truck- stops( desil pumps and gas pumping area) and Fast food stores( drive-thru/ outside dining area)All my commercial work is on bi-monthly or quarterly routes.
The spring time brings more residential work, like now, pool patios,Brick mold and house washes.What a business!!! I Love it!

Mid city Power Wash
Joe Burke
www.midcitypowerwash.com

Last edited:

Eric Flynn

Oops, we missed this thread! :confused:

When we started the business, our focus was on residential work.
Over time, we did a few restaurants, and got our first contract cleaning a storefront.....
Commercial just began to make more sense to us.

So we restructured and began to focus more on that.
We are still doing residential- we even added roof cleaning- but commercial will remain the largest part of what we do.

And we are UAMCC Charter Member #3 :clap:

~Jen