• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Commercial contractors ?? sign in

Jeff LeCours

Who are you? Who out here does commercial type work, have regular routes for say retail, fast food, flatwork, building washing, window washing etc etc

Who does both, commercial resi

Please tell me what percentages of work you do and where you live, town and state

are you a member of the UAMCC, Are you thinking about joining the UAMCC? ot thinking about joining.

Just wondering what everyone does

Mike Schoeben

Commercial / residential / industrial. Strip malls, fast food, retail chains, and the occasional ramp for commercial. Wood restoration, roof cleaning, and house washing for residential. Tank cleaning, coating removals, and shop floors for industrial. We do it all! (well, maybe not for a while with one of my trucks). I personally handle the commercial / industrial with a worker or two, and I have a couple of good woodies working for me in the summer for residential.

Percentages 60% commercial 10% industrial 30% residential (approx).

Not a member yet, And it'll have to wait a little longer with recent events :saai:

ROBERT SCHMIDT

HA JEFF ,I'M A MEMBER OF THE UMACC , WORK IS 75/25 RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERIAL ON A WEEKLY CYCLE .FLATWORK ,FULL WATER RECOVERLY, TRUCKS HOUSES,AND ETC IN THE UPSTATE NY , LOOKING TO GO SOUTH TO N.C THIS WINTER TO WORK, H2O PRESSURE WASHING !!!!:biggrin:

Carlos Gonzales

HA JEFF ,I'M A MEMBER OF THE UMACC , WORK IS 75/25 RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERIAL ON A WEEKLY CYCLE .FLATWORK ,FULL WATER RECOVERLY, TRUCKS HOUSES,AND ETC IN THE UPSTATE NY , LOOKING TO GO SOUTH TO N.C THIS WINTER TO WORK, H2O PRESSURE WASHING !!!!:biggrin:

Robert...good seeing you here. I saw that you finally was able to get access to the site...sorry for the delays!!

Dave Olson

Hello Jeff,

QuickBooks is great for being able to pull up this kind of info!

These are the percentages for the past 13 years that we have had their Windows software.

Commercial 17.1%
Industrial 23.7%
Farms .3%
Kitchen Exhaust 28.2%
Residential .9%
Fleets 28.8%.

Yes we have routes so to speak for flatwork and fleets.

We cover East-Central Illinois & West-Central Indiana.

We are a member of UAMCC.

Dave Olson

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
UAMCC Member. One question, what's commercial work? :smile: 99.9% Residential. I actually do occasionally wash some commercial stuff. I used to have 1st Virginia Banks (long gone, now BB&T) and still get the odd call from CBRE.

Guy Blackmon

70-30 Residential / Commercial . We have already washed 3 Library's this year and 2 buildings. Homeowners are killing the phone (In A Good Way). And we are pushing into the apartment segment.

Dave Olson

No Carlos we don't do windows LOL:headshakesmile-fast

Shopping centers, fast food, grocery/drug stores we just rinse the windows when we get them wet.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
UAMCC member of course:) We do around 65/35 residential to Commercial. Our Main Residential is Wood Restoration which consist of Stripping and Sealing mostly Decks and Cedar Shake houses and Powerwashing a ton of Vinyl sided houses. In Our Commercial work we do Mostly Store Front Flatwork Powerwashing and Building Cleaning. We don't do any Fleets or Hood Cleaning. Right now I have two guys traveling thru 4 states handling some Commercial accounts while I am at my home base booking work.

Florin Nutu

85/15 Residentila/Commercial. I am working to get it at least 50/50 by this fall though. Need to get a little more secure recurring work for the winter.

Ohh, and yes I am a proud UAMCC member.

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Who are you? Who out here does commercial type work, have regular routes for say retail, fast food, flatwork, building washing, window washing etc etc

Who does both, commercial resi

Please tell me what percentages of work you do and where you live, town and state

are you a member of the UAMCC, Are you thinking about joining the UAMCC? ot thinking about joining.

Just wondering what everyone does

Hey Jeff,
Our company does both commercial and residential

Jim Vanhandel

Hi Jeff,

Bob and Kathleen DuChene, Anoka Minnesota (small town on the outer ring of Minneapolis, St Paul).
We are a member of Uamcc.
We are about 95% Commercial, 5% Residential.
Our business began in 1995.
Currently our main business is cleaning awnings (about 70% of sales in 2008).
Our primary market area is the Twin City Metro area, but we also do work in outstate Minnesota as well as western Wisconsin.
In 2007 we added commercial flat work, we have been doing primarily shopping centers and strip malls. This year we will be adding Graffitti Removal, House/Building washing, and Roof Cleaning. We will be looking to market to residential customers for the first time.
We attended two rountables this past year, and met a lot of very nice contractors from around the country.
We also were the guests of Scott Karvonen and Don Phelps who went out of their way to share tips and information on Commercial Pressure Washing and Roof Cleaning - Thanks Guys!
We in the past have done all the work ourselves, this year we have added a staff person for the season and Kathleen will be selling fulltime.

Did I leave anything out? Oh yea, looking forward to what the Uamcc might become, it has a great start!

Bob

Matthew Norman

Matthew Norman with Colorado ProWash, LLC

We have regular accounts we service including several shopping centers and restaurants.

Our company provides services for both residential and commercial but will probably sell off our residential side once we pick up the right commercial accounts.

We are not a member of the uamcc currently, I'm holding out to see what kind of return people joining will have.

ohh and by the way what recession??

Greg Nash

Greg Nash we do 95% commercial. flatwork,condos,apartment complexs,resorts the only residential we do is for commercial entities. Not a member yet looking at joining sometime in the near future.