• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Apartment Complex Cleaning

Chris Tucker

This is an OLD picture of our first roof cleaning truck, and the apartment complex in my hometown of Brandon, Florida she cleaned all by herself.
Yep, just me and her, and my ground man did this whole apartment complex.
Back when I did this job, I never dreamed about posting pics on the Internet.
Heck, back then I dont even think we had a web page :eek:
This truck is long gone, rusted out, turned to scrap.
I will never forget when my company was just Me, and a roof cleaning truck.

Attachments

• Roof-Cleaning-Tampa.jpg
    Roof-Cleaning-Tampa.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 83

Chris Tucker

Still using the truck Chris????
Oh gosh no Doug, she is at rest in a junkyard somewhere.
I get attached to every truck I have ever built. In fact, as she was towed away, I could not watch!
In fact, I could not even call the tow truck. My helper called in her death sentence. I just signed the title over.
Everytime I go back to the spot she used to sit at, I get emotional.

wilsonsdarrek

Cleaning utility and components are another factor to be mentioned with cleaners. These may be offered by the house owner or introduced along by the cleaners. Apartment cleaners may suggest but should let the client choose which to use.