• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Welcome Aboard to Mike Cooke

Carlos Gonzales

It give me great pleasure to announce that Mike Cooke has joined the UAMCC and an official Contractor Member.

Mike, thank you from all of us here at the UAMCC. You stepped up to the plate and made what I feel was a solid choice. Thank you for seeing the UAMCC as what it is. We are excited and gratified to be working with you in the up coming months and year.

Everyone please welcome Mike Cooke to the UAMCC. Things are happening in GA and stay tuned for more announcements throughout the Weekend!!

Go Mike Cooke....Go UAMCC:clap:

Jeff LeCours

OH Noooooooooooooo, Not Mike Cooke

Many of us work well together in Myrtle Beach and we will work hard to promote the UAMCC and our businesses together

Mike is a King of PWing in Myrtle Beach too. But he aint getting the Condo King title until I am dead and gone LOL Put your gun away Mike LOL

Welcome Mike

Mathew Johnson

OH Noooooooooooooo, Not Mike Cooke

Many of us work well together in Myrtle Beach and we will work hard to promote the UAMCC and our businesses together

Mike is a King of PWing in Myrtle Beach too. But he aint getting the Condo King title until I am dead and gone LOL Put your gun away Mike LOL

Welcome Mike

Thank god the UAMCC finally got a real contractor from MB!