• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Please Welcome Tony Szaebo

Carlos Gonzales

It is a pleasure to welcome Tony Szaebo as our newest UAMCC Contractor Member. Tony was and still is in GA. I had a very productive conversation with him here in GA. He asked questions....many of them. Presented scenarios to me as it relates to the UAMCC and the pressure washing industry on the national stage.

I trust the answers that were given were able to help him to decide to join. I think it was because he is now a UAMCC Contractor Member. Tony, thank you for joining and thank you for believing in the field of pressure washing so much!

Please welcome Tony everyone!

Tony Szabo

Re: Please Welcome Tony Szabo

Thanks Umacc for making a bench mark in our industry. This has been long over do, just in my membership packet alone I got half of my membership dues back. If anybody is on the fence line about the Uamcc you need to go to a round table and just see for yourself.

Thank you to all of the Uamcc guys at the Georgia rt. Great Show!

Thanks to the Sun Brite team for hosting a well planed event!

Tony

Tony Szabo

Thank you for all the kind words. A wise business decision to stay in touch with knowledge, education, and meet the right people.

Proud to part of the Uamcc!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Tony is in the house. We already have the Condo King in Jeff Lacour now we have the Water Tower King in Tony. Maybe one day me and Tony could be the flatwork Kings while sitting on our butts:yes: Now all we need to do is get a True Flatwork traveling King in a Russ Spence or Nick the Cleaner who scope the country cleaning Flatwork...

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Atlanta2009SunBrite44-1.jpg

Tony didnt win the redneck horse shoes but had a very good toss.

Last edited:

Nick Campanale

Tony is in the house. We already have the Condo King in Jeff Lacour now we have the Water Tower King in Tony. Maybe one day me and Tony could be the flatwork Kings while sitting on our butts:yes: Now all we need to do is get a True Flatwork traveling King in a Russ Spence or Nick the Cleaner who scope the country cleaning Flatwork...

Thanks for the Kudo's John, as a matter of fact i just got back from Ft Laurderdale where we do a 2.5 mile flatwork job every 3 months.

The scenery is great as we do in front of all the clubs and big name hotels right on Ocean drive across from the Atlantic ocean!!

Attachments

• IMG_0142.jpg
    IMG_0142.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0141.jpg
    IMG_0141.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 25

Carlos Gonzales

Thanks for the Kudo's John, as a matter of fact i just got back from Ft Laurderdale where we do a 2.5 mile flatwork job every 3 months.

The scenery is great as we do in front of all the clubs and big name hotels right on Ocean drive across from the Atlantic ocean!!

Nick ~ sweet looking pics!