• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Jeff and Ron in MB

Carlos Gonzales

I was contemplating whether or not to start yet a new thread about MB as there are many of them already on this board. I starting thinking about the experience the UAMCC had in MB and all the positive energy that was definately flowing during the weekend. I then realized that the success of the RT fell on the shoulders of 2 individuals ~ Jeff L. and Ron M.

Posting a "thank you" or a "atta-boy" on another thread would suffice but I am compelled to address a few points that have been floating around the industry for several months and as recent at the MB RT.

Simply put....Ron and Jeff worked their tails off. Suggestions that Ron was capitalizing on the MB RT was addressed off and on by members of the industry leading up to the MB RT. I for one was called on the phone by many, again suggestion that a personal agenda was in place and that the UAMCC should stay clear of Ron and that "agenda". I even fell victim in allowing myself to consider the proclivities that were out there regarding the "agenda" that supposedly was happening or was going to happen in MB around Ron's true intention.

Ron did have an agenda ~ that agenda was to put on a well thought out RT that benefitted all. From where I stood there was clear transparency in everything about this get together. The content, speakers, events, location, purpose, enthusiasm and much much more was nothing but positive energy!

Ron, as I told you Sat. night and shook your hand....JOB WELL DONE!!! Not only were people talking about the UAMCC :rolleyes: but also I head from many and I mean many people that attended in which they ALL said what a fine job you did.

Actions speak louder than words and your actions over the weekend have, at least for me, dispelled the "suggestions", at least for the MB RT, that you had a personal agenda. I applaud you and I thank you for putting on such a necessary and proactive RT in the Carolinas!!

Jeff - Thank you for inviting the UAMCC in the Carolinas. It was great to see you again my friend.

You are a true statesman in our trade and I am forever grateful for all the support that you have given and continue to give to the UAMCC. The MB RT was your baby from day one and I must also congratulate you on everything about MB. For someone not knowing how to put together a RT ~ you did a fine job. It was great seeing you again and it was a pleasure to meet your wife and family!! Jeff...you are a true credit to the industry!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
A way Back When
I was contemplating whether or not to start yet a new thread about MB as there are many of them already on this board. I starting thinking about the experience the UAMCC had in MB and all the positive energy that was definately flowing during the weekend. I then realized that the success of the RT fell on the shoulders of 2 individuals ~ Jeff L. and Ron M.

Posting a "thank you" or a "atta-boy" on another thread would suffice but I am compelled to address a few points that have been floating around the industry for several months and as recent at the MB RT.

Simply put....Ron and Jeff worked their tails off. Suggestions that Ron was capitalizing on the MB RT was addressed off and on by members of the industry leading up to the MB RT. I for one was called on the phone by many, again suggestion that a personal agenda was in place and that the UAMCC should stay clear of Ron and that "agenda". I even fell victim in allowing myself to consider the proclivities that were out there regarding the "agenda" that supposedly was happening or was going to happen in MB around Ron's true intention.

Ron did have an agenda ~ that agenda was to put on a well thought out RT that benefitted all. From where I stood there was clear transparency in everything about this get together. The content, speakers, events, location, purpose, enthusiasm and much much more was nothing but positive energy!

Ron, as I told you Sat. night and shook your hand....JOB WELL DONE!!! Not only were people talking about the UAMCC :rolleyes: but also I head from many and I mean many people that attended in which they ALL said what a fine job you did.

Actions speak louder than words and your actions over the weekend have, at least for me, dispelled the "suggestions", at least for the MB RT, that you had a personal agenda. I applaud you and I thank you for putting on such a necessary and proactive RT in the Carolinas!!

Jeff - Thank you for inviting the UAMCC in the Carolinas. It was great to see you again my friend.

You are a true statesman in our trade and I am forever grateful for all the support that you have given and continue to give to the UAMCC. The MB RT was your baby from day one and I must also congratulate you on everything about MB. For someone not knowing how to put together a RT ~ you did a fine job. It was great seeing you again and it was a pleasure to meet your wife and family!! Jeff...you are a true credit to the industry!