• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New Cleaning Forum/www.roofcleaningforums.com

I would like to formally welcome the board owner(s), registered members and guests here to visit www.roofcleaningforums.com .

Don't let the name fool you, there are other forums there as well for just about everyone. There is a Contractor Picture Portfolio area to showcase your work. There is also a dedicated Business Directory forum for cleaning contractor listings. Both of these forums will be viewable by unregistered visitors as well and can possibly help you land more jobs in the future. These parts of the board are also very search engine-friendly to aid in being found online by potential customers such as homeowners, property managers etc. There are also dedicated forums for wood restoration, kitchen exhaust cleaning and window cleaning as well as a social/announcement area, an equipment area and more. Check 'em out!

What this new board IS in a nutshell:

It's an online community, much like this one, to share information, showcase your work, socialize and otherwise support the cleaning industry as a whole.

What this new board IS NOT in a nutshell:

It's not a place to come to stir up trouble. There's been enough of that, especially in the roof cleaning forums. Anyone with ulterior motives, such as making innuendos, allegations, accusations or any other perceived negativity will be dealt with quickly. There won't be any 2nd, 3rd or 4th chances.......Period. I've been guilty of it in the past as well and it's time to move on. This kind of behavior is not good for the industry.

C'mon over and check it out.
www.roofcleaningforums.com

There's already some familiar names & faces registered and posting there.

Hope to see ya soon!
Don

I want to thank all of those who've come to the new board and registered so far.

When I made the announcement yesterday, there were 10 members registered and as of this posting there are now 46 and growing.

I've also placed a forum on the board specifically dedicated to the UAMCC. This forum is for Carlos and all other transition team members to keep us up to date on what's going on with the association.

Thanks for the support, everyone!
Don

Carlos Gonzales

Looks like things are rocking and rolling for you Don over at the new site. Congrats guy on launching it...I am sure as the season winds down for some you will start seeing spikes in your membership....good stuff all the way around!