• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Joint Ventures

Henry Bockman

This is something that should be considered. Find a way that multiple contractors can work together on large projects, or multiple location projects. For example:

I get calls for some multiple locations and some really large jobs that I'd like to pull in other guys on, but not always as subs. Sometimes we go in on the jobs on a percentage basis based on what we clean individually, sometimes I get a price from them, then add a percentage to it. Sometimes I get calls for jobs I just can't fit into my schedule but I'd like to refer them to someone I can trust.

Is there something UAMCC could come up with that could benefit other contractors that are slow and could use the work? I just got a request for doing 30 more shopping centers on top of the 10 I'm doing in VA Beach, the 45 buildings I'm doing now and 4 other developments. This is all on top of my other residential company that's really picking up. Sure, I could charge large, hire on more guys and take it all but, in this economy, I'd rather keep my overhead steady and help out some other guys that could use the work.

Any ideas???

Michael Kreisle

Contributing Member
Henry, Maybe a simple request in the member only forums for folks in the areas you need extra help. Since we are still young, maybe even a request over at PWNA to increase chances of finding a contractor.

I'm sure that between the two Orgs you'll find some help.

Henry Bockman

Hey Mike and that's what I've been doing. Just contacting local guys through my network in this area. But, there are a lot of other guys out there that I don't know that might really need the work.

It was nice to meet you by the way in Georgia.