• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

HELP! 13hp motor wont start

Chad Johnson

O.K. my p.w.'er wont start. I took it off the cart the other night to mount it in my truck bed. I had to tilt it a little but turned the gas off first. I thought I might have flooded it. I tried cranking it for an hour today and got nothing. Had to pull off the job becuase of it.
mad.gif

It worked fine before. It doesnt turn over or nothing. Its only about a year old. Its a rope start with on/off switch.

I have to get this job done tomorrow! Help!

I have a 2.7 gpm machine that runs great. But will my 4 gpm d.s. injector or x-jet work with it? Or would I be better off using the Delevan? Its just a basic housewash.

Need suggestions ASAP!

Thanks

Scott Davis

Chad, we only use a dedicated pump. We dont DS or Xjet, so I you will be fine. Just make sure to mix youre sauce weak enough. It is easy to mix too strong on accident when going to a dedicated pump from DSing.

Chad Johnson

***UPDATE***

Changed the spark plug and went ahead and changed the oil. Started right up on the first try.
thumbsup.gif

Thanks again guys for the input.

I feel bad saying this, I wanted to say thanks again to the gentleman who contacted me earlier today from the UAMCC. But I cant remember his name. Sorry. :redface:

Scott, how many gallons of mix would it take to clean a 2600 sq.ft. house using a 12v. pump? 2 story with a grarage.

I was planning on mixing around 50 gallons.