Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Inside Photos of New Handbuilt Mega Rig. The Roof Clean USA "T-REX"

Default Re: Inside Photos of New Handbuilt Mega Rig. The Roof Clean USA "T-REX"

David, Nice looking Rig. Clean and Sweet

Very nice!! Sure is pretty......mean looking

Really nice. How much did it cost you?

So you just pull that down the middle of the street and do all the roofs at the same time? One pass service!

I can believe it took 20 years of thinking to get your set-up just right. How many sketches did you do before you finallized your design?
    Douglas Hicks
    General Fire Equipment Co of Eastern Oregon, Inc
    Member NFPA, NFSA, NAFED
    Founding member, past pres, past secretary Oregon Fire Equipment Distributors
    Board of Directors, The Grease Police

Nice rig.

Sorry I'm just now posting....I saw it a few days ago but I passed out in the office because of its sheer greatness and I just now came to.....LOL!!!

Eric
    Eric and Jenny Flinn
    TX Gulf Coast Power Washing, LLC
    Galveston County, TX
    832-289-WASH
    Hood Cleaning Houston

Wish I could've seen those pics. Always looking for good idea's to improve the trailer rig! Oh well, wish in one hand and s#&t in the other see which one fills up first.

Rance Tilley
    Paducah, KY.
    270-366-5254

Dave still around ?

Heres and Oldie but goodie

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information