• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Dodge Mega Cab 4 Sale !

Tony Szabo

I'm Selling a 2006 Dodge Mega Cab with 67,000 miles and its Totally loaded with all you could need.

Has a super chip installed and it gets 24mpg on highway and 18 to 19 in town mpg. Which is nice.

Back messagers in both driver seat and passagner with remotes to operate 10 different rubs.

Big flat screen not working but not a big deal to fix.

Brand new tires less than 500 miles on them.

Tone of cabin storage.

Cummings diesel (of course)

$28,000

If you are a Uamcc member there is a discount!

Tony Szabo
Anytime

Attachments

• 2dodge 2006.jpg
    2dodge 2006.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 1dodge 2006.jpg
    1dodge 2006.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 3dodge 2006.jpg
    3dodge 2006.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 37
  • 4dodge 2006.jpg
    4dodge 2006.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 5dodge 2006.jpg
    5dodge 2006.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 41

Chris Tharpe

I am sure your much happier then I am with my Mega. I have the awful 6.7, and will never have another diesel with a DPF and all this other emissions crap on it. Good luck selling it.

Attachments

• IMG_2142 (600 x 400).jpg
    IMG_2142 (600 x 400).jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 30

Tony Szabo

Morning guys.
It is a 2500 and automatic.
I used this truck for my personnel usage and no pulling just mainly travel. Its been from Utah to NY, actually the NY is John T's house and as far south as Miami.

Tony Szabo

Mike Is right

It is bigger than any SUV that I know of. Kids or small people can stand up.

Where are you DJ ? I'll be in town a 7pm tonight, to drop off this truck for U.

DJ Carroll

Damn man that is a nice ride Tony, I really would consider it but the inside is too nice for me lol i would feel awful getting it muddy!!!!