• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Welcome Aboard to Gene F. aka as "Lightning Clean"

Carlos Gonzales

It give me great pleasure to announce that Mr. Gene F. of Lightning Clean is the UAMCC's newest Contractor Member.

Let me press pause here for a sec and mention something. I know I have said this a many times over the past 14 months but it is worth repeating.

Gene was one of first individuals ~ along with Joe Burke ~ to help the UAMCC out when we first spoke of our "idea" in New Orleans last year. Gene believed and felt that we had a shot at making the UAMCC a reality. Though we at times may not have always agreed on "things" ~ Gene has always keep an open mind....and for that I am thankful Gene.

Your support here today...by joining...is yet another step of faith that you are taking and it is with the belief that we are on the right track.

I am honored to have you as a member Mr. Fivel.

.....Welcome to the Madness!!! :got-hooligan:

Folks....Gene's in the house....make some room for him!:coool:

Carlos Gonzales

Alright Gene!! See ya in a few weeks!

Carlos, did you frame that first $100? That'd be cool to have later

The $100.00 bucks went along way. It wasn't the amount that was important it was the sentiment that was brought with it!!!!

Ohh..Gene...refresh your browser as you now have access to the Members Area of the UAMCC!

Thad Eckhoff

The $100.00 bucks went along way. It wasn't the amount that was important it was the sentiment that was brought with it!!!!

During the UAMCC session Gene and I were standing in the little hallway entrance. Gene leaned over and whispered, "I think I'm gonna give them some money."
I said, "You are?
He thought just a sec and said, "Yeah, I am. This is good."

Joe was similarly moved. No one asked, they did it out of their heart.

Attachments

• firstuamccdonationsever.jpg
    firstuamccdonationsever.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 21

Carlos Gonzales

During the UAMCC session Gene and I were standing in the little hallway entrance. Gene leaned over and whispered, "I think I'm gonna give them some money."
I said, "You are?
He thought just a sec and said, "Yeah, I am. This is good."

Joe was similarly moved. No one asked, they did it out of their heart.

So true and much appeciated!!

Dang I aged over a year...Thad...I am turning grey!!:yes: