Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Man o Man
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Man o Man

Default Man o Man

Man o Man we have a week next week that just cant be done. BUT I will pull it off some how. We are slammed and jammimg projects every where to fit them in, but next week is scaring me. I have a 16 building project a 53 building BIG project wash & gutter clean. Usually those two project would take about 7-9 working days, We can handle those in a week BUT BUT BUT I also got a rush job on 2 parking garages 1 about 40K sq ft and another is about 45K sq ft. I have Christian Pressure Works and Dave V A Plus helping 2-3 days BUT even with that its just pretty much impossible. The whole month of May is insane too, so its not like I can say we can do it another week......Hmmmmmm can we do it??????

Oh ya and I fired one of my main workers Monday Ha Ha Ha Ha....I think I am cracking up

Default Re: Man o Man

Quote Originally Posted by JL Pressure View Post
    Man o Man we have a week next week that just cant be done. BUT I will pull it off some how. We are slammed and jammimg projects every where to fit them in, but next week is scaring me. I have a 16 building project a 53 building BIG project wash & gutter clean. Usually those two project would take about 7-9 working days, We can handle those in a week BUT BUT BUT I also got a rush job on 2 parking garages 1 about 40K sq ft and another is about 45K sq ft. I have Christian Pressure Works and Dave V A Plus helping 2-3 days BUT even with that its just pretty much impossible. The whole month of May is insane too, so its not like I can say we can do it another week......Hmmmmmm can we do it??????

Oh ya and I fired one of my main workers Monday Ha Ha Ha Ha....I think I am cracking up

Who says the economy is bad?

Quote Originally Posted by mobilewashpros View Post
    Who says the economy is bad?
    It's only as bad a you let it be.

Its tough being the king!!!
    Mike Cooke
    Palmetto Power Cleaning LLC
    Myrtle Beach SC
    843-458-2303
    www.ppcmb.com

I look forward to having your problems, way to go!!

David V.? it must be hard to find good help down your way, LOL... (J/K David)

Sounds like you have everything under control and good help coming. Rock on brother
    JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC
    Jim Chesmore
    609-412-3033
    www.JCSoftWash.com

Sure you're not getting to OLD to be working like that Jeff?
    Scott Davis
    Confident Roof Cleaning

Man I here ya Jeff we just had one of our industrial accounts throw a 2k+ job on us we will be finishing this morning! Ill post pics this afternoon but it is a BIG job!!!

We are booked into may and are within THOUSANDS of hitting last years total gross number! Bring it on baby! Bring it on!!!!
    DJ Carroll
    President of [COLOR=Blue]EasyPro[/COLOR] [COLOR=SeaGreen]Property Services[/COLOR], LLC.
    502-525-EASY
    Carrollton, KY 41008
    [URL="http://www.easypropropertyservices.com"]Pressure Washing in Louisville, KY[/URL]
    [FONT=monospace]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Scott D. View Post
    Sure you're not getting to OLD to be working like that Jeff?

LOL Hang on I have to put my walker and cane down. Heck I might actually have to wash something myself next week

Talked to Russ Spence today I was hoping he could come and do the garages. Nope he'll be on the road. Oh well maybe I can pull a rabbit out of the hat
    To OLD LOL

Quote Originally Posted by EasyPro View Post
    Man I here ya Jeff we just had one of our industrial accounts throw a 2k+ job on us we will be finishing this morning! Ill post pics this afternoon but it is a BIG job!!!

We are booked into may and are within THOUSANDS of hitting last years total gross number! Bring it on baby! Bring it on!!!!
    Thats so cool beating last years numbers in April YAY

This April will be the most I have ever done$$$$$ in any month since I started and thats not including this parking garage rush job

Keep on keeping on DJ

Quote Originally Posted by JL Pressure View Post

I cant explain why we are so slammed with work so early. We Just put on a presentation to Keller Williams realty association and that alone is generating work for one crew alone. We doubled gross income this month from last year and i cant keep up with the estimates. I did 9 estimates yesterday alone.
    This is what we wanted. Everyone had me scared of this economy and i ignored it and did our 10% advertising and WAMMO!!! The calls just keep comming!!!!

Jim Vanhandel
    James VanHandel
    Pressure Washing, Roof, Restaurant, Parking garage, Commercial building restoration
    All of new jersey
    609-738-3100
    innovativewash@aol.com
    www.innovativepressurecleaning.com

• Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information