• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Man o Man

Jeff LeCours

Man o Man we have a week next week that just cant be done. BUT I will pull it off some how. We are slammed and jammimg projects every where to fit them in, but next week is scaring me. I have a 16 building project a 53 building BIG project wash & gutter clean. Usually those two project would take about 7-9 working days, We can handle those in a week BUT BUT BUT I also got a rush job on 2 parking garages 1 about 40K sq ft and another is about 45K sq ft. I have Christian Pressure Works and Dave V A Plus helping 2-3 days BUT even with that its just pretty much impossible. The whole month of May is insane too, so its not like I can say we can do it another week......Hmmmmmm can we do it??????

Oh ya and I fired one of my main workers Monday Ha Ha Ha Ha....I think I am cracking up

Chris Tharpe

Man o Man we have a week next week that just cant be done. BUT I will pull it off some how. We are slammed and jammimg projects every where to fit them in, but next week is scaring me. I have a 16 building project a 53 building BIG project wash & gutter clean. Usually those two project would take about 7-9 working days, We can handle those in a week BUT BUT BUT I also got a rush job on 2 parking garages 1 about 40K sq ft and another is about 45K sq ft. I have Christian Pressure Works and Dave V A Plus helping 2-3 days BUT even with that its just pretty much impossible. The whole month of May is insane too, so its not like I can say we can do it another week......Hmmmmmm can we do it??????

Oh ya and I fired one of my main workers Monday Ha Ha Ha Ha....I think I am cracking up

Who says the economy is bad?

Jim Chesmore

I look forward to having your problems, way to go!!

David V.? it must be hard to find good help down your way, LOL... (J/K David)

Sounds like you have everything under control and good help coming. Rock on brother

DJ Carroll

Man I here ya Jeff we just had one of our industrial accounts throw a 2k+ job on us we will be finishing this morning! Ill post pics this afternoon but it is a BIG job!!!

We are booked into may and are within THOUSANDS of hitting last years total gross number! :clap: Bring it on baby! Bring it on!!!!

Jeff LeCours

Sure you're not getting to OLD to be working like that Jeff? :got-hooligan::worshippy:

LOL Hang on I have to put my walker and cane down. Heck I might actually have to wash something myself next week

Talked to Russ Spence today I was hoping he could come and do the garages. Nope he'll be on the road. Oh well maybe I can pull a rabbit out of the hat:rolleyes:
To OLD :got-hooligan:LOL

Jeff LeCours

Man I here ya Jeff we just had one of our industrial accounts throw a 2k+ job on us we will be finishing this morning! Ill post pics this afternoon but it is a BIG job!!!

We are booked into may and are within THOUSANDS of hitting last years total gross number! :clap: Bring it on baby! Bring it on!!!!

Thats so cool beating last years numbers in April YAY

This April will be the most I have ever done$$$$$ in any month since I started and thats not including this parking garage rush job

Keep on keeping on DJ

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member

I cant explain why we are so slammed with work so early. We Just put on a presentation to Keller Williams realty association and that alone is generating work for one crew alone. We doubled gross income this month from last year and i cant keep up with the estimates. I did 9 estimates yesterday alone.
This is what we wanted. Everyone had me scared of this economy and i ignored it and did our 10% advertising and WAMMO!!! The calls just keep comming!!!!:clap::clap:

Jim Vanhandel

DJ Carroll

shhooooo man today was a long day!!!! 13 hours!!!! Record week though close to 9g's I paid my helper for 48 hours if that shows ya how whipped I am!!!! Still have a 300 dollar day tomorrow!!! Man i'm ready for a vacation!!!

Here are some pics from last night cleaning the floor of that factory - Came out to 6 hours total with two guys for $1900 GOD I LOVE SPRAYING WATER!!!! Here is something I found funny though. . . I get around $40/man hour mowing and my mower cost more than my pressure washer lol :headshakesmile-fast Just aint right lol

Attachments

• IMAG0021.jpg
    IMAG0021.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 68
  • IMAG0022.jpg
    IMAG0022.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 64

Jeff LeCours

2009 was a busy year and 2010 was the same. These 2 garage jobs were added last minute again this past June 2010. Had a couple local contractors step right up and help again