• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Pressure Washing Allentown, PA

Damaris Sutton

Some background is the house was built in 1971, a lil over 2,000SF. When I went for the estimate I dragged my hand across the siding and the yellow powder came off. He had a handy man he employes use a 3500PSI washer hit it and caused the paint to come off in areas. Below is a few pics of my first aluminum siding wash. I went real light on the chems and extreme low pressure. If I got it all off the yellow paint would have been gone. Just a few Before And Afters:

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

Last edited:

Damaris Sutton

Just variables like it was real windy, looked like it was going to rain the whole time, some parts of the house was very thick with landscape, having to back off the chems and the ever so light pressure because the finish was trying to come off even with garden hose pressure. All this with a electric 1/2 HP pump with a "rated" 5.5 GPM.

Also the guys windows were as old as the house meaning the guy he used to pw off and on through the years actually popped his seals, so the inside of the windows fogged up. He was cool with it because he came to me and apologized. Oh yeah, the home owner was home, but kept to himself mostly, which was a good thing.

I guess "normal" stuff, but rarely does things ever have ""ideal" situations...