• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Gary Schell - UAMCC Contractor Member

Carlos Gonzales

It give the UAMCC great pleasure to announce that Gary Schell of Gar & T Exterior Cleaning Services has joined the UAMCC as a Contractor Member. Gary has been around the industry and certainly around the different BBS's and we are delighted to hear from him that he has joined the UAMCC.

Gary is up north in PA just outside of Hershey and we are glad to have a UAMCC Contractor Member in that area. Gary thank you for making an informed decision. We hope to see you in Orlando in Oct for the UAMCC Convetion.

Everyone...please welcome Gary to the UAMCC!!

Gary...you should be all set in having access to the members area of the forum!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Gary was a big fan of the Cleaner Network bb where he eventually became the administrator there. Good to see him join the UAMCC org. Glad to have him.

Jbruno

I have to say nice things about Gary 'cause he hooked me up when the family went to Hershey. Not only is he a pretty good with the wand, He claims to swing a mean hammer. He used to post pics of decks His dad built while he went for coffee! LOL

Gary Schell

I have to say nice things about Gary 'cause he hooked me up when the family went to Hershey. Not only is he a pretty good with the wand, He claims to swing a mean hammer. He used to post pics of decks His dad built while he went for coffee! LOL

That's right...I still have that connection too.

I'm going to use some Armstrong on a deck we built a few years ago...maybe we will luck into winning something.

Glad to be part of the UAMCC

Ironically I don't think you'd have been complete without a Gar&T.

Got to get website updated with new pictures, services, and tidbits.

Lots of things going on...mostly good, outweighs the bad for sure.

Scott Millen

It's great having you aboard Gary!

I think your business name is one of the best out there, original and clever.

You still rubbing the bear for others?:wink: The UAMCC might could use a little of that mojo as we head into the world...

Thanks for joining.:cool:

Gary Schell

Gary - your UAMCC Membership Packet and Certificate was mailed out today!!!

Thank you very much Carlos.

I got started on "Operation: teach them young" today...I have Ty (my nephew) reading up on things with the EPA

Attachments

• ty reading.jpg
    ty reading.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 18