• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Pressure Pro Skid Help

Mike Schoeben

I'm in the process of rebuilding a PP skid that burnt up recently, and could use some help. I need to know the schematic for the diesel fuel lines, as they are burned nubs now. I know that there's a supply to the fuel pump and a return, but is there also a return from the bottom of the coil housing? Where does that hook on to? If someone could take a look at their skid, I'd appreciate it. The model I'm working on is the narrow one (the coil is directly above the engine and pump). My other skids are vertical coils and don't have a return from the coil housing.

Mike Schoeben

Henry,
I posted about that in the contractor to contractor section under "don't let this happen to you". I now believe it was due to a missing gasket on my diesel tank cap.

Daniel Hulbert

Mike: I live five mins from PP Main office/supply warehouse and know a few people there, if you get me more info on the model I can go there and try to get you some hard copy diagrams of the system just let me know. dh