• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC Retains KBK GraphX for Printing Services

Carlos Gonzales

The UAMCC is pleased to announce that KBK GraphX has been selected to provide printing material services to the UAMCC.

Keith from KBK needs no introduction to the pressure washing industry. KBK has been providing printed materials from post cards to business fliers to pressure washing contractors for quite sometime.

KBK will create and print the new UAMCC letterhead which is scheduled to debut in early October. In conjunction with this, the UAMCC and KBK will consult with each other in the creation of mass mailing post cards, brochures and other printing materials for the UAMCC and it's membership.

Terry Miller

Carlos,
We all know the value of a marketing piece. Getting the attention of a present customer or just getting information to possible clients is the life blood of our business. Having a company supplying the ideas and info for us to do it right is priceless. Looking forward to working with Keith. Thank You.

Jeff LeCours

All the JL Pressure Washing brochures, fliers and the cover of the book I gave out at the round table were from KBX. Plus hell he even sends in my logo stuff for banners coffee cups etc, so i dont have to bother, plus I know its done right that way

Good choice way to go

Terry Miller

Jeff,
The flyers were very nice. How much work do you get from flyers like that? Do you mail them and how many do you put out? I try to send flyers or post cards every once in a while. Thanks.

Andrew McBride

Last year we did door hangers, pass out 500 and got about 25 jobs , we put out all the flyers in two days , think this year I am doing smaller phone book ads and mailing out 10,000 post cards . Just to mix thing up

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Keith does my business cards,Post Cards and brochures. They came out much better then I thought. We were thoroughly impresses. Great choice in picking Keith from KBX