• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Tennis Courts

SVPWLLC

Interesting. Would it be possible to speak with you. I have been trying to figure this thing out and would love to chat with ya.

SVPWLLC

Ok guys. This has been a learning experience. Nobody told me I had to do frickin math to be a pressure washer :redface: Anyway, It seems to me that if I get my pressure down to 1000 psi which will still spin my Landa WaterJet, I should not have to worry about damaging the surface of these courts. Does that sound right?

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
we used a surface cleaner but we changed the tips to (2) 5.5 gpm tips and reduced the pressure to 1000 psi ans we downstreamed a ton of 12.5%

Russ, our courts here are often poly, you have to be carefull with using any chems.

The reducing an raising the volume is a for sure thing.

I would say 30% of courts here are coated. 90% of the ones I service are for sure.

Wait till you do an indoor one. I have a couple racket ball courts I do for a few commercial clients that have them in there homes. No easy to wash and truly nasty and molded because they are inside and they dont Spray them like the clubs do with disinfectants.