• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Tom of ACR Products

Damaris Sutton

I want to announce I finally have a dedicated Power Washing Rig for Pressure Washing Reading

Tom got me into a Hydro Tek Electric Start/ Low Oil Shutdown CP35005V
14HP
4.6 GPM
3200 PSI
Electric Start

I have my first job tomorrow with it, so I will take some before and afters for everyone to see what it can do.

I actually found a sweet deal on a 2002 Box Truck, GMC with a little more than 100K on it for $3600 including Tax, Tag and Title.

Now I need to get everything married, add a couple tanks, a couple hose reels and hoses.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sal Panebianco

We got our hydro-tek set up from Tom best move we've made so far, plus he and his wife are super nice people. ( even though he wouldn't sell me his trailer rig w/reclaiming system for only 5k)

Damaris Sutton

We got our hydro-tek set up from Tom best move we've made so far, plus he and his wife are super nice people. ( even though he wouldn't sell me his trailer rig w/reclaiming system for only 5k)

Yeah, I saw that thing. At this stage I probably could not handle it even though my hard headedness would give it a try. :coool:

Damaris Sutton

We have two Hydrotek's and love them both! Tom is a great source for many things, equipment and other supplies as well.

Beth

Yes, Tom bent over backwards for me to meet my needs. The other distributors were very nice and all, do not get me wrong. I am not saying I would not buy anything from those people, but Tom did something that the others did not offer.