• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Collegeville Deck Washing

Damaris Sutton

Here is a Collegeville Deck Washing I performed Yesterday. It was a latex strip. I will be applying the Armstrong-Clark Semi-Trans Stain Saturday if weather permits and have those pics for you.

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

Last edited:

Ken Fenner

Jimmy, that came up very nicely. Great job for a woody virgin!

The way this week is shaping up it may not be until next Saturday. I just got caught up after a ten day blitz. Here we go again.

Damaris Sutton

Jimmy, that came up very nicely. Great job for a woody virgin!

The way this week is shaping up it may not be until next Saturday. I just got caught up after a ten day blitz. Here we go again.

Aw Dang Ken. You are the bearer of darkness and clouds lol. If it is next Saturday that really stinks. I have this guy waiting, but he understands. I told him if he would upgrade to the presidential I could have maybe done something about the rainy weather, but when you try and chneap out this is what you get.

:eek:fftopic:, but I have to ask. If your Mama in-law has made her mind up about painting or anyone else that wants painting (interior for now for obvious reasons) give me a shout. I am sure not a paint virgin. I was baptized the first day of my life probably from my Papa with the good leaded stuff. It might be wrong, but all my friends have lost their hair and I am still styling :biggrin:

Damaris Sutton

That decks looks great. what did you strip it with??

Sorry Bruno, did not see your question. I used a product from Tom at ACR called 760 contractor stain and paint remover. It is Sodium Hydroxide based.
did very well on removing the Behr latex sealer. I used a 40 tip.

Paul Barkley

I have had a good response from the 760 from ACR also. Tom from ACR turned me on to an additive for really tuff stuff, that seems to add a nice kick where needed.

Paul Barkley

Are you going to drain and move the Hot tub? I usually wil recomend to the client that we drain the tub, so we can lift it to work under the tub. Just in case they ever move it. We have a hot tub and we drain it every couple months anyway as part of our routine maintenance. Just a thought!

Deck looks nice, cant wait to see the final shots.