• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC Supplier Member ~ Flynn Distrubutors, Inc.

Carlos Gonzales

The UAMCC would like to welcome aboard Steve Flynn, owner of Flynn Distributors, Inc www.flynndist.com as UAMCC's newest Supplier Member. Flynn Distributors provides automated detail & industrial cleaning products. Also in their line of service they have an array of products for those that wash airplanes.

I had lunch with Steve a few weeks ago and he is very interested and excited of the path the UAMCC has followed over this past year. Though he does not visit the BBS's he was up to speed on the UAMCC and I was thankful that what he knew about us was all positive!

Please welcome Steve and his company to the UAMCC and we are looking forward to working with him along with all the UAMCC Supplier Members in the upcoming year.

Go UAMCC - :clap::clap:

Gary Schell

The UAMCC would like to welcome aboard Steve Flynn, owner of Flynn Distributors, Inc www.flynndist.com as UAMCC's newest Supplier Member. Flynn Distributors provides automated detail & industrial cleaning products. Also in their line of service they have an array of products for those that wash airplanes.

I had lunch with Steve a few weeks ago and he is very interested and excited of the path the UAMCC has followed over this past year. Though he does not visit the BBS's he was up to speed on the UAMCC and I was thankful that what he knew about us was all positive!

Please welcome Steve and his company to the UAMCC and we are looking forward to working with him along with all the UAMCC Supplier Members in the upcoming year.

Go UAMCC - :clap::clap:

:clap:

He sells the chemicals I have been using for years...can't wait to speak to him live instead of in messages.

Marc Cournoyer

If anyone here has ever used Steve Rowletts chemicals , Flynn is carrying them ( The RPC line, great chems :clap in Hotlanta for you southern guys .

Carlos Gonzales

If anyone here has ever used Steve Rowletts chemicals , Flynn is carrying them ( The RPC line, great chems :clap in Hotlanta for you southern guys .

Marc - thanks for the hook up with Steve F. ~ we had a great time at lunch in Atlanta. Yes, Steve R. was part of the discussionl...

Good stuff bro!!!

Gary Schell

Marc, I have the lucky cap on my truck now.:biggrin:

I noticed now they are listed on the website.

I stocked up in a big way on RPC chemicals a while back.

Marc Cournoyer

Gar whats so lucky about that cap ? you were broke down on the side of the road in Georgia last time I saw ya , and if I remember correct you watched the super bowl in some backwoods motel :rolleyes: