• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

May Edition of Cleaner Times

Carlos Gonzales

Just picked up my Cleaner Times and had an opportunity to read it. I would like to say congrats to Russ Spence and NCE on the article that was printed about the Alabama Round Table. Great coverage and positive stuff. To bad we missed you in GA Russ...I guess someday we will meet! :yes:

Not to be outdone but Don M was also featured in an article about gutter cleaning and roof cleaning. Great stuff Don and it is wonderful to see folks such as yourself getting exposure in print media. Sales and safety to pricing....it was a good read. Can I have your autograph bro.

Hats off to Cleaner Times for getting some of the folks from the BBS's in print!!!