• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hey Folks

Carlos Gonzales

Russ,

As mentioned on the other thread it is good to see you over here. Welcome to the UAMCC BBS. I am sure you will see some familiar names over here as well as some not so familiar.

So....whats going on over here? Well, as you may suspect the UAMCC BBS primary role today is to serve as a vehicle for us contractors to engage in dialogue about the UAMCC. As we said back in March we wanted to really open the book about establishing a national organization to the extent that the UAMCC Transition Team relies on what is not only be said here but also what is being discussed in the industry relating to "pros and cons" to the different ideas that have been broached thus far.

As you may or may not have heard.....the primary focus in all of this is to ensure that the nuclues of the UAMCC is established with the contractors feedback, suggestions, wants and desires kept in the forefront. The general rule of thumb is if it makes sense, doesn't cost a arm and a leg and also BENEFITS the contractor community in general....then we want to hear about it. We can't promise we will role everything in but you can guarantee that we will discuss it and consider it!!

The UAMCC Transition Team and the UAMCC is far from being complete. The contractor community has allowed us the latitude in the industry to manuever the UAMCC ideas around and for that we are thankful.

Contractors like yourself have asked "what can I do to help?". The short answer to that is we on the Transition Team want contractors to continue to ask questions and continuously evaluate the direction the UAMCC has embarked on. We said from day one that we were about re-establishing the UAMCC with a contractor driven agenda. Overall, the members of the transition team and the power washing industry in general has done a pretty good job in doing that. It is very easy to get sidetracked and it is always, always, always important for the transition team to remind ourselves as to why we are here today.

There are a few key components about the UAMCC that must be in place in order to sustain the longevity and also keep the infrastructure intact. Some of these components will manifest themselves once we start accepting membership benefits. Others will be manifested once the new UAMCC website goes live. Overall we are on much more solid ground and the cornerstones of the UAMCC have taken shape and are embedded in the foundation.

The above points are just a glimpse of many points that the contractor and distributor/manufacture community has undertook since I posted the 1st press release about the RFW and UAMCC merger back in March.

The UAMCC TT will be posting their normal bi-weekly report in the next few days on the UAMCC BBS. There is a forum that is totally dedicated for that purpose. In this report we provide to the members of the UAMCC BBS a "status" of sorts of where progress has been made and not made in the overall advancement of establishing a national organization.

Again, welcome to the BBS Russ.

Russ Spence

Russ,

As mentioned on the other thread it is good to see you over here. Welcome to the UAMCC BBS. I am sure you will see some familiar names over here as well as some not so familiar.

So....whats going on over here? Well, as you may suspect the UAMCC BBS primary role today is to serve as a vehicle for us contractors to engage in dialogue about the UAMCC. As we said back in March we wanted to really open the book about establishing a national organization to the extent that the UAMCC Transition Team relies on what is not only be said here but also what is being discussed in the industry relating to "pros and cons" to the different ideas that have been broached thus far.

As you may or may not have heard.....the primary focus in all of this is to ensure that the nuclues of the UAMCC is established with the contractors feedback, suggestions, wants and desires kept in the forefront. The general rule of thumb is if it makes sense, doesn't cost a arm and a leg and also BENEFITS the contractor community in general....then we want to hear about it. We can't promise we will role everything in but you can guarantee that we will discuss it and consider it!!

The UAMCC Transition Team and the UAMCC is far from being complete. The contractor community has allowed us the latitude in the industry to manuever the UAMCC ideas around and for that we are thankful.

Contractors like yourself have asked "what can I do to help?". The short answer to that is we on the Transition Team want contractors to continue to ask questions and continuously evaluate the direction the UAMCC has embarked on. We said from day one that we were about re-establishing the UAMCC with a contractor driven agenda. Overall, the members of the transition team and the power washing industry in general has done a pretty good job in doing that. It is very easy to get sidetracked and it is always, always, always important for the transition team to remind ourselves as to why we are here today.

There are a few key components about the UAMCC that must be in place in order to sustain the longevity and also keep the infrastructure intact. Some of these components will manifest themselves once we start accepting membership benefits. Others will be manifested once the new UAMCC website goes live. Overall we are on much more solid ground and the cornerstones of the UAMCC have taken shape and are embedded in the foundation.

The above points are just a glimpse of many points that the contractor and distributor/manufacture community has undertook since I posted the 1st press release about the RFW and UAMCC merger back in March.

The UAMCC TT will be posting their normal bi-weekly report in the next few days on the UAMCC BBS. There is a forum that is totally dedicated for that purpose. In this report we provide to the members of the UAMCC BBS a "status" of sorts of where progress has been made and not made in the overall advancement of establishing a national organization.

Again, welcome to the BBS Russ.

Thanks again Carlos and rest easy I am on your side now I see the direction and I like the way it looks, I owe an apology to you for being so "in your face" so to speak last spring, I was wrong and I admit it, but my concerns I still feel were just and I was only concerned about the industry as a whole. Sorry if I came accross too strong at times I am just passionate about what I do, I love this profession and I try to give it 100% or more.

I feel you are on the right track and I am sincerely happy for us that you have taken this "thankless job" on. People dont realize how much has to be done, just the board alone can be a handful at times (I can account for that)

Never the less Thanks for the warm welcome and I look forward to the future with you guys.

Terry Miller

Welcome Russ,
It is good to hear of your pasion for the industry. That is our vehicle for a better life. Sharing our ideas and networking is good. Please feel free to share and ask away. Thank You.

Ken Fenner

Hey Russ, great to see you here. It takes a real man to step up and stay open minded. You are an asset to this industry and the UAMCC will be benefit by having your support.

Russ Spence

Welcome Russ,
It is good to hear of your pasion for the industry. That is our vehicle for a better life. Sharing our ideas and networking is good. Please feel free to share and ask away. Thank You.

Hey Russ, great to see you here. It takes a real man to step up and stay open minded. You are an asset to this industry and the UAMCC will be benefit by having your support.

Thanks guys and Ken does this mean we have to agree on politics too ? :confused:

Thanks for the warm fuzzy welcome guys

Scott Millen

Hey Russ, good to have you here. There are a lot of exciting things going on in our industry right now, and many of them are around the UAMCC.

One of those exciting things is hearing you coming around to our way of thinking! With quality contractors like yourself taking an interest, a strong organization for our beloved industry can't be far away!

I'm glad you are here to share your expertise and experience, we need input from veterans and newbies alike. We need to serve the best interest of the whole industry, and if the smartest and best contractors don't come forward, we will surely fail.

Welcome to the UAMCC BBS, we want to hear your thoughts.

Thanks again.:cool:

Carlos Gonzales

Thanks again Carlos and rest easy I am on your side now I see the direction and I like the way it looks, I owe an apology to you for being so "in your face" so to speak last spring, I was wrong and I admit it, but my concerns I still feel were just and I was only concerned about the industry as a whole. Sorry if I came accross too strong at times I am just passionate about what I do, I love this profession and I try to give it 100% or more.

I feel you are on the right track and I am sincerely happy for us that you have taken this "thankless job" on. People dont realize how much has to be done, just the board alone can be a handful at times (I can account for that)

Never the less Thanks for the warm welcome and I look forward to the future with you guys.

Russ,

Thank you for saying what you said. Back in March there was good reason and somewhat of a justification for you and others to take the stance that was taken. If you didn't give a sh** about the industry you would have allowed this endeavor to go unchecked. I personally appreciate you stepping up to the plate and saying what you said but also there is a part of me that understood why you took the stance that you did.

I believe now you see that one of the UAMCC's approach is to empower the contractor community to rise to the occasion and be heard. The entire pressure washing industy see this empowerment happening today and there is a sense of "organization" that is being felt and discussed throughout the pressure washing industry.....not just BBS land.

Though I have heard there is some out there that still do not want to believe that the UAMCC along with the contractor, distributor and manufacturer community as one can be a contender on a national stage. Our focus and determination will not stop and it is with the help from some very determined individuals that we will consistently drive that message that we ARE and that we CAN because we are DOING it.

The question out there is not IF the UAMCC can pull this off or HOPE that the UAMCC can pull this off......it should be WHEN we pull this off.

Go 'Bama!!!