• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2009 New Orleans Networking Event Registration

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
We're gonna be there...... Anyone else? C'mon guys!!!!
Eric

You think any other round was a party, NOLA was too much for me. Have fun Eric, keep thad and David V from singing.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3nha1DkAA0[/ame]

I cant post Mike K measurements, this is a family freindly forum. Its a good time, I will PM the greaser Photo's. opps,,, I hope they dont post Vegas. Her name was BAD

Thad Eckhoff

You can't put a price on the New Orleans Round Table!

It has seemed waaay in the future for so long and now it's upon us.
I'm psyched!

Just on a personal level I am really excited about the incredible amount of knowledge and experience that will be available to tap into in New Orleans next week. I can't wait to learn from contractors who have put down the wand and are running a business, not owning a job- decades of experience in creating systems that are the foundation of a successful business.

I can't wait to hear Terry's information and strategies for networking with other trades. That is going to be huge for me. I'm also looking forward to Mike Tessaro's presentation on The Cost of Doing Business because that is an area that I feel I'm weak in.

And of course The Roof Cleaning Guru will be there. If anyone is interested in a roof cleaning business New Orleans is definitely the place to be next weekend. It's the only place to get the lowdown and dirty on cleaning roofs the safe and profitable way!

All of the speakers are extremely knowledgeable and impressive.

The Lineup-

Some of the topics covered will be:

* Selling Large Commercial Accounts (And Then Doing the Job Right)-
Russ Spence, Prokleen Power Wash

* Sales Techniques and the Logistics of Cleaning Large Condo
and Apartment Complexes- Mike Cooke, Palmetto Power Cleaning

* The Power of a National Organization- Carlos Gonzales UAMCC

* Harnessing the Power and Profit of Pure Water Technology and
Water Fed Poles- Micah Kommers We Wash Windows and Window
Cleaning Resource

* The Ups and Downs of Professional Roof Cleaning- Don Phelps
Roof Cleaning Forums.com

*BMPs For EPA Power Wash Regulations for Mobile Power Wash Cosmetic
Cleaning - Robert Hinderliter Delco

* The Cost of Doing Business: Do You Know What Your Bottom Line Is? -
Michael Tessaro Centex Pressure Washing

*Increase Profits by Networking With Other Trades- Terry Miller Tegrey
Family of Coatings

Chemistry For Cleaning Contractors- Pete Marentay Sunbrite Supply

There are still rooms and seats left.
Come pass a good time and laissez les bon temps rouler!

Eric Flynn

Sounds great!
We are flying in and should get there around 2pm Friday.

Thad....is there anything else that you need that we can help you with?

~Jen

Thad Eckhoff

Should be there by Friday evening.....never got my paypal invoice Thad......Send again so I can pay.....Thx

There is a Paypal button at the bottom of the registration screen.
http://www.nolanetworkingevent.com/Registration.html

I'm headed out now, but I'll send you an actual invoice this evening if you want me to.

Sounds great!
We are flying in and should get there around 2pm Friday.

Thad....is there anything else that you need that we can help you with?

~Jen

Y'all give me a call when you get in.
I might need some help with little odds and ends stuff once we get down there. Thanks for the offer, I'm sure I'll take you up on it!

Gonna be good times, I think there are a few greasers that may make an appearance. What happens in NOLA stays in NOLA.

There will NOT be a live feed.
:headshakesmile-fast

Well, there are the Bourbon Street live cams.....

Carlos Gonzales

I am headed down there this afternoon:yes:

Hopefully I will get the chance to meet you Russ. Been long overdue and am looking forward to that day. When we last spoke I mentioned I am 50/50 on NOLA due to my 92 mother-in-law's condition. This would be the only thing that would hold me up on this.

Thad and everyone....I am day-by-day on this. Bettye's mother has been touch-and-go health wise. As it stands right now I am planning on being there!....Thad...I will give you a jingle if my plans change!

Thad Eckhoff

Should be there by Friday evening.....never got my paypal invoice Thad......Send again so I can pay.....Thx

I sent it to gfivel@msn dot com back in June. That's the address you paid from last year. I resent it to that one and LightningClean@msn dot com so hopefully you'll get it this time. Any problems give me a holler!
:clap:

Thad Eckhoff

Hopefully I will get the chance to meet you Russ. Been long overdue and am looking forward to that day. When we last spoke I mentioned I am 50/50 on NOLA due to my 92 mother-in-law's condition. This would be the only thing that would hold me up on this.

Thad and everyone....I am day-by-day on this. Bettye's mother has been touch-and-go health wise. As it stands right now I am planning on being there!....Thad...I will give you a jingle if my plans change!

I'm sorry to hear about your mother in law, Carlos. I hope you can make it but of course family comes first.

Russ Spence

sounds good, the hardest part is finishing everything before friday at 12:00
yeah, this is why I HATE PRESSURE PRO MACHINES! Alkotas are running like a sewing maching, Pressure Pro's ---- Not so much! They are a tad over a year old and falling apart!

Hopefully we will have them fixed tomorrow (again- this is a every week thing)and we can finish up by Thursday