• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2009 New Orleans Networking Event Registration

DJ Carroll

yeah, this is why I HATE PRESSURE PRO MACHINES! Alkotas are running like a sewing maching, Pressure Pro's ---- Not so much! They are a tad over a year old and falling apart!

Hopefully we will have them fixed tomorrow (again- this is a every week thing)and we can finish up by Thursday

Russ the one I bought off of Mike K is a little over 2 years old and haven't had any problems .... what is going wrong with yours?

Thad Eckhoff

Anyone who doesn't have a reservation PLEASE call Margie in the morning.
Her direct line is(504) 267-4649.

Lunch will be catered at world-famous Fiorella's Cafe on Decatur St. Rebecca is going to take great care of us and feed us until we pop.

We will be feasting on:
Bacon-wrapped Shrimp
Fried Catfish
Sausage and Chicken Jambalaya
Creole Red Beans and Cajun Rice
Fiorella's Fried Chicken

They are also going to hook us up with discounted City, Swamp, or Haunted Tours, free tickets to The Wheelock Gallery on Toulouse for Extreme Chainsaw Carving, and discount coupons for their restaurants and two Beer Fest locations.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Chris Tharpe

yeah, this is why I HATE PRESSURE PRO MACHINES! Alkotas are running like a sewing maching, Pressure Pro's ---- Not so much! They are a tad over a year old and falling apart!

Hopefully we will have them fixed tomorrow (again- this is a every week thing)and we can finish up by Thursday

Agreed, fried another transformer last night but still managed to get several fast food stores completed. I fight with one of my pressure pro machines on a weekly basis no questions. A supplier member is supposed to visit with the design team at PP during the October conference week tho so things may look better in the future if they are open to new design suggestions.

Russ Spence

Russ the one I bought off of Mike K is a little over 2 years old and haven't had any problems .... what is going wrong with yours?
everything, you name it , I have replaced all electronics on both, ignitors, fuel solinoids, switches, thermostats..... EVERYTHING, NOW SOME TWICE!

Chris Tharpe

everything, you name it , I have replaced all electronics on both, ignitors, fuel solinoids, switches, thermostats..... EVERYTHING, NOW SOME TWICE!
agreed, there is something else causing the problems everyone else see's with these units but i have not found it yet. May be that they are just spec'ed wrong

Carlos Gonzales

I am waiting for Bettye to get home from visiting the family over in the East Bay. I should know this evening/tonight what the plan is.

If I can't make it I made tentative arrangements for a UAMCC representative to be there.....

Trey Posey

Anyone who doesn't have a reservation PLEASE call Margie in the morning.
Her direct line is(504) 267-4649.

Lunch will be catered at world-famous Fiorella's Cafe on Decatur St. Rebecca is going to take great care of us and feed us until we pop.

We will be feasting on:
Bacon-wrapped Shrimp
Fried Catfish
Fiorella's Fried Chicken

They are also going to hook us up with discounted City, Swamp, or Haunted Tours, free tickets to The Wheelock Gallery on Toulouse for Extreme Chainsaw Carving, and discount coupons for their restaurants and two Beer Fest locations.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dude thats awesome, I am fired up, I love to eat, forget the event, I want food

I am waiting for Bettye to get home from visiting the family over in the East Bay. I should know this evening/tonight what the plan is.

If I can't make it I made tentative arrangements for a UAMCC representative to be there.....

Julie and I both would love to see you guys, but it's always family first!
Do what you need to do and we'll carry the UAMCC torch in NOLA one way or the other!

Trey Posey

Carlos, I hope it all works out man, looking forward to hanging out. I think our flight comes in about 6pm Thursday and Thad has set up a limo to pick us up, thanks Thad, we appreciate you rolling out the red carpet.

Jeff LeCours

Hey guys please move the equipment discussion to the right form and leave this for the NOLA RT. I have several PP machines I will jump in on the conversation if you move it to the equipment forum. Thanks

Everyone have a great time in NOLA, that has to be the wildest place I have ever been, been there like 3 times, wild. My wife used to sing at the BBC, Bourbon St Booze Company. They have some great 3 for the price of one deals there
Man you all be safe and heck you can't help but have fun

Carlos, I hope it all works out man, looking forward to hanging out. I think our flight comes in about 6pm Thursday and Thad has set up a limo to pick us up, thanks Thad, we appreciate you rolling out the red carpet.

That's crap!

He told us to look for the VW "Thing" with the zebra stripes in the 'No Parking' zone.
:redcard:

Trey Posey

Yeah, sorry Don, he said he likes me better, but if it makes you feel better he is making Matt ride the vomit smell filled shuttle with the driver with no teeth, so be happy with the VW Zebra

Carlos Gonzales

Thanks T...

Heck...Thad emailed me where the taxi stands are at the airport! :confused:

Jeff LeCours

Dude thats awesome, I am fired up, I love to eat, forget the event, I want food

Bacon-wrapped Shrimp
Fried Catfish

Man thats a top menu for me. I love Jambalaya, red beans and rice and I eat shrimp at least 2 times a week Yummmmmm

We came up with a plan. There's so many places that we want to try out that we're going to split most meals just to fit more in. I'm not usually a 'splitter' because it's normally more like "What can I get off her plate?"

Gotta make room to fit it all in, though.