• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2009 New Orleans Networking Event Registration

Michael Tessaro

Im looking forward to some food, fellowship and some good times. Cajun Food, Italian Food, Seafood, Oysters, Shrimp, Muffaletas, Fried Green Tomatoes, tasting Nawlins mmmmmmm

Trey Posey

It was great, Thad did a great job, even with last minute changes to the agenda due to some no shows. But it was great speakers, great food, and great fun. Glad it only happens once a year, it takes to long to recover from that party.

Matt Bryan

Donating Member
Good times.

Attachments

• nola 09.jpg
    nola 09.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 32

Trey Posey

Let me blow that up for you Matt, I know the greasers had fun. I tried to get some of the others to hang with us, but they kept falling one by one.

100_2230.JPG

RMedbery

Not only did we close various establishments down, we were closing Bourbon Street down. Then, 1-2 hours of sleep to start it all over again. Us greasers are hard to hang with.

Matt Bryan

Donating Member
I think the other guys were there for the actual RT, they were going home at like 11 PM. We were getting in closer to 11 AM. And when Roger says "establishments" he means Blues Clubs, Jazz Clubs and the like.

RMedbery

That would be the most (financially) successful greaser (if not PW) on the planet. I was surprised that after his little impromptu autobiography that there wasnt a single question from the audience. I learned more business wise from him in those 2-3 days than I have in any other single setting, of course I had copious amounts of adult beverages to loosen me up, hes a true mentor. Oh, his names Daryl Mirza.

Trey Posey

Yeah what he said, Matt thanks for helping facilitate getting Daryl to come speak at Thads event. It was a great time with great info.

Thad Eckhoff

Thanks to all that attended and participated in NOLA 2009.

I have been overwhelmed by the positive response and kind words from the guys and girls who made this event happen.

I personally feel that this was the best RT I ever attended. Not because of anything that I personally did, but because of the quality of the presentations and the participation and camaraderie of all in attendance. I felt that it went off nearly flawless, last minute cancellations (or lack of) notwithstanding. I enjoyed and benefited from every single presentation and that is a first for me. I hope every one else benefited, too.

I had several people come up afterward and tell me that they were so star-struck with Daryl Mirza that they went blank and couldn't think of what to ask. I wish I could have announced ahead of time that he was going to be there, but it is what it is. BIGGGGGG thanks to Mr. Mirza for attending and to Matt for inviting him.

We also had the best lunch in the history of RTs, IMHO. I can't take credit for cooking it but at least gimme credit for picking the restaurant. :D

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Daryl Mirza is a giant in PWNA land and is also a Giant in the hood industry. What many don't know about him was that he has a very hands on supporting wife who is as equally dedicated to the business as Daryl is and between the two they are some phenomenal and successful team. Kudos for Getting Daryl to speak at the NOLA RT.:Smiley-2181: