• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2009 New Orleans Networking Event Registration

Matt Bryan

Donating Member
The food was D-O-P-E!!!!! Im already jonesen for some more red beans and rice and that etoofay or whatever its called gave my tongue a hard on.

Eric Flynn

Daryl Mirza is a giant in PWNA land and is also a Giant in the hood industry. What many don't know about him was that he has a very hands on supporting wife who is as equally dedicated to the business as Daryl is and between the two they are some phenomenal and successful team. Kudos for Getting Daryl to speak at the NOLA RT.:Smiley-2181:

Daryl was up there speaking about how he got started and where his company is at today....
He finished speaking and then asked if there were any questions.

As Thad mentioned earlier...let me just say that I was star struck!

I thought to myself "Holy crap Jen! Think of a freakin' question...like NOW!!.....THIIIIINK!!!". Hahahaa.

~Jen

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Daryl was up there speaking about how he got started and where his company is at today....
He finished speaking and then asked if there were any questions.

As Thad mentioned earlier...let me just say that I was star struck!

I thought to myself "Holy crap Jen! Think of a freakin' question...like NOW!!.....THIIIIINK!!!". Hahahaa.

~Jen

Mirza is a Party Animal