• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2009 New Orleans Networking Event Registration

Thad Eckhoff

We are pleased to announce that we are now taking registrations for the 2009 New Orleans Networking Event.

You can register now at www.nolanetworkingevent.com .

The official dates of the event are August 1,2 but I know of a few guys who are coming in on Thursday for a little extra R&R.

Confirmed speakers are:

Mike Cooke
Carlos Gonzales
Robert Hinderliter
Don Phelps
Russ Spence
Michael Tessaro

More speakers and topics are in the works though not yet fully confirmed.

Sponsorships are available.
Please contact us for more information and package prices.

Last edited:

Thad Eckhoff

Attachments

• pato1.jpg
    pato1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 38

Carlos Gonzales

Thad - thanks for the chat today.

Folks...GET ON THIS...this is going to be a "blow out" event. I am signing up and can't wait to see everyone again.

NOLA RT!!! :clap:

Thad Eckhoff

Re: 2009 New Orleans Networking Event Registration Ending Soon

Only two weeks left to register for the New Orleans Contractor Networking Event in the New Orleans French Quarter. We may run out of seats before the deadline, so register NOW if you want to be sure to get a spot.

http://www.nolanetworkingevent.com/

The focus is sales, marketing, and building a successful business in today’s economic conditions. Newbies can learn from guys who have already been down the path and make connections for future labor-for-learning. Old pros can network and learn insider information that can take their business to the next level. We will also explore add-on services to increase profits within our existing
customer base.

Don't miss out! Register now and make your hotel reservations for the most informative and fun event of the summer.

Thad Eckhoff

Re: 2009 New Orleans Networking Event Registration Ending Soon

Margie left me a message Friday that there were only 4 rooms left in our block.
If you're coming, don't wait any longer to register and make reservations.

Call, PM, or email me if you have any trouble getting a room.

Trey Posey

Margie told me something about last year and some things that happened and that I have been black balled along with Matt, do you know anything about that?:confused:

Thad Eckhoff

Since I don't have the time or energy to file a copyright infringement suit on the phrase "Contractor Networking and Education Event" that has been my website tag since the beginning we're gonna just call this the NOLA Round Table from here on out.

That's a better description, anyway, since it's not going to be a miserable day of "SSDRT" listening to one speaker after another drone on for an hour at a time while you pray for the end of the day to get here. We're planning an interactive two days centered on building a business, not owning a job- systems, employee management, selling big jobs.

There are a few rooms left. A couple of them are suites next to the courtyard where the 'Party Room' is for $129. I got one of those! If you already got a room you can still upgrade and be closer to the action.

New Orleans Contractor Networking and Education Event

Terry Miller

Thad,
I checked about the courtyard rooms by you. They are sold out. I guess we'll have to suffer being away from each other! LOL I asked for a poolside room, because I heard there was a red hat convention coming in! LOL Just kidding my friend.

Thad Eckhoff

Update-

The rate lock has expired in the hotel's automated system. I expanded the block, but there are only a few rooms left. You will have to call the sales director to get the $89 rate. Call Margie Mack directly at (504) 267-4649 during regular business hours to get a room. We're almost out of time and rooms so if you want to get in on the NOLA RT in 2009 act NOW!

Satchmo Summer Fest going on from Thursday to Sunday so there is gonna be a lot of people and partying in the Quarter that weekend-
http://www.neworleansonline.com/neworleans/festivals/musicfestivals/satchmosummerfest.html

Saturday, August 1 is White Linen Night. Anyone interested in art should be sure to check it out.
http://www.neworleansonline.com/neworleans/festivals/artfestivals/whitelinen.html

To register for the RT-
www.nolanetworkingevent.com

Terry Miller

Members Wanted, New Orleans Round Table

Newbies,
Please check out the NO RT. I am sure Carlos will be Happy to sign up new members. The educational program is focused on growing our businesses. New members are a great asset for the UAMCC. This years program will be one to remember. Thank you.

Attachments

• NOLA 0192550.JPG
    NOLA 0192550.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 23

Gene Fivel

Re: New Orleans Round Table

My employee decided to take a cash bonus instead of going to new orleans....Ive got an extra room if someone needs it or I will cancel one