• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Beyond humanly

Jeff LeCours

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :steam:ARGGGGGGGGGGGG :frusty:ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :Smiley-2041:
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :nopity: ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

:Smiley-2004::cursin::cursin::cursin::cursin::cursin: ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Jeff LeCours

At least the parking garage went good. :biggrin:

Yes it did!!! I would have been screwed if you and Donny didnt do those garages for me.....THANKS. I can keep one of my main selling points because of you guys. Always On Time Service

I'm just stressing some. April was insane, but May is even more crazy. Just beyond humanly possible for my crews to do it all. So many darn calls, proposals, jobs on top of jobs.Booking into July except when the PM's say they cant wait that long, which is most of the time ARGGGGGGG. Just need to scream sometimes

See you tomorrow Dave only should be a half day for you guys. Thanks again

Rob Huffman

And I was thinking conference call? HAHA. Sorry Jeff. But you are the King for a reason man. Git R Done Brother.

I really went into this year thinking at best it would be the same as last year. My numbers are off the hook already and just keep climbing. I am not stressing though but just smiling the whole way to the bank...haha. At least you brought Dave and Donny in to help out. Thats what we should all really do when the time comes. Way to go guys...keep up the good work and keep MB clean...:yes:

Jeff LeCours

Stay the course Jeff but most imporantly ensure that you deliver a quality product first and foremost. Go King....

I am pumped. I just blow a gasket every 10-15 days LOL LOL
Quality is why they keep coming back, when they do leave for a year or two, seems like they always call me back and say the other guys screwed it up.

I Love PWing & My Xjet

Ken Fenner

Its understandable, Jeff. I am having my busiest season ever and its tough keeping it all sorted. For every one call you commercial guys get I get thirty home owners wondering when their deck is going to get done. This rain has been absolutely relentless. Today makes the 7th straight day it has rained. I got caught up last week, now we are behind again. One advantage i have is that I can schmooze homeowners more easily than one can a property manager whom has to answer to many more people. Hold the course, man. So far so good. A little of this :willy_nilly: never killed anybody.

Don M.

Ken, its is nuts. Everybody wants it done now. I'm stuck on a 2500 sq ft deck resto because of the rain. I've got the majority of it stripped, and stain ordered, but its rain a day, sunshine the next. So forth and so on... Then I got people calling me on deck bids I gave them LAST YEAR and they want it done by May 30th for graduation parties...

I've raised my min on decks again this year. It's $800 or no dice. In the last few days I've gotten a few referall calls come in, saying I did so and so's deck or their house, and now they want me to do theirs. :)

My issue is how does one man shows keep it all lined out, from doing jobs, estimating, book work, marketing, etc. I just need to get more efficent when it comes to the desk stuff...

Oh

Don M.

Ken, its is nuts. Everybody wants it done now. I'm stuck on a 2500 sq ft deck resto because of the rain. I've got the majority of it stripped, and stain ordered, but its rain a day, sunshine the next. So forth and so on... Then I got people calling me on deck bids I gave them LAST YEAR and they want it done by May 30th for graduation parties...

I've raised my min on decks again this year. It's $800 or no dice. In the last few days I've gotten a few referall calls come in, saying I did so and so's deck or their house, and now they want me to do theirs. :)

My issue is how does one man shows keep it all lined out, from doing jobs, estimating, book work, marketing, etc. I just need to get more efficent when it comes to the desk stuff...

Jeff, your dead on about quality. Thats helping me right now...

Ken Fenner

Don, its funny.. right about 3-4 year mark the levy breaks and all hell breaks loose on referrals. That of course if you marketed right from the start. I'm very glad to hear you are finally reaping some of the rewards. i know you have put more than your share of time and stress into your biz. How's the baby girl? Gettin big now I suppose.

Don M.

Yes, 2 and a half now she is, and in probably two and a half days she'll be joined by a baby brother. :) Good timing huh?

My wife is ready to go, with all this rain, I almost told the doctor "Listen Buddy, its raining outside and I cant do much, so lets get this show on the road..."

I decided to keep my mouth shut. I'll have to put Luke in a bucket and put a brush in Emma's hand. Time to start them early.

Jim Chesmore

Jeff you were my inspiration for getting into the condo game and NOW you talk about the down side??? Your a day late my friend. This week I landed a 52 unit gig, 92 unit gig and a weeks worth of resi jobs. AND I only have two weeks to get them all done..... Oh yeah, to top it off I cant find a helper so I will end up going to one of the day labor companies for someone. Thanks Jeff, wheres my aspirin??:Smiley-2020:

The stress of too much work is soooo much nicer then the stress of having no work :Smiley-2010:

Hey Ken, you wanna spend a week at the shore :biggrin::biggrin:

Jeff LeCours

Jeff you were my inspiration for getting into the condo game and NOW you talk about the down side??? Your a day late my friend. This week I landed a 52 unit gig, 92 unit gig and a weeks worth of resi jobs. AND I only have two weeks to get them all done..... Oh yeah, to top it off I cant find a helper so I will end up going to one of the day labor companies for someone. Thanks Jeff, wheres my aspirin??:Smiley-2020:

The stress of too much work is soooo much nicer then the stress of having no work :Smiley-2010:

Hey Ken, you wanna spend a week at the shore :biggrin::biggrin:

Right on Brother, glad you are getting the multi unit work. I have had a few recently tell me they are getting the condo work and went after it because of me. I am real happy I could help some guys. I stress at times, but I also feed off the stress and just got to come on the BB's and blow off some steam. Even stressing, guess what.......I'm still calling, writing & faxing :biggrin:

Jim I did my 1st FULL time PWing condo complex with 2, 4gpm portables, 1, 3gpm portable and myself, my brother in law part time, 1 new guy started the 1st day of project and two day laborers. We got it done and I still do that com[plex every year and I do the gutters every 3 months. You do what you got to do, to get things going & growing !!!!!

Good luck Jim, save your money and only buy what you need.....make sure you have spare parts

Rock on

Jeff LeCours

Just an update of May.. Yes it was arggggg, but not real bad. We have yet another impossible week this week, BUT I said that about last week too and we just COASTED right through it and my guys got it done in 5 days not 6 days like I planned. My crews are doing some fantastic work. We did 20 huge buildings in 2 days, usually takes 3 1/2 days. I rented tow lifts instead of one (lift rates are real low now. I got two lifts for what it used to cost me for two lifts) Got the two lifts and they just knocked the work out

I have been running around like crazy posting notices on buildings, doing tons of estimates 3-6 a day, checking and inspecting crews ( Quality work, finding very little holidays at all) Doing all the invoicing and proposals, argggggg turned into YAY. Last month was the best month ever and this month will be better, plus we are booking July and August, hope I dont have to squish to much into June. The crew loved having 2 weekend days off.

I can't say enough about my guys

I love condos !!!!!