• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Thanks UaMCC

Russ Spence

I am going to be a bit vague but I was contacted by a vendor that has been on this board the other day and we just signed an agreement with them to clean 229 properties this year on multiple cleanings.

They are not a vendor member or even a member but found it by accident, whew thank God for small favors!

:clap:

Jeff LeCours

Got to love the BB's. Congrats, thats sweet:clap::clap:. Got a buck I can borrow?

When you going to join the UAMCC Russ, there's more out there for you and all of us. We'd like to have you as a member brother!:biggrin:

Ken Fenner

That should cover the next five years of membership! Just playing with you, Russ. Congrats. That's why it is good to keep a tight reign on having a board remain professional. We all appear like we are serious.. because we are. The UAMCC is going to make all of us more successful. I'm so glad to hear that one of us (old school board junkies) landed a nice account. good goin Mr S.

Russ Spence

Funny thing was that I have been chasing this one for a while, the old Regional Manager would not give me or anyone the time of day, the properties were a mess, I got the call last week from the new guy there and we hit it off and now its on !

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Looks like you better send your Membership money asap.

Nice Job Uamcc, keeping contractors working.

That should be the new Slogan, "keeping contractors working"

Russ Spence

Russ, have you ever gotten any business from someone finding you on other forums? Or is this a first?

Yes we have gotten business from 2 other forums over the years and we always give credit where its due.

I just choose to keep the cudos where it belongs as it comes, that is why I didnt post it anywhere but where it came from just like I have done in the past, no need to rub other BBS's nose in it.

We start the contracts next Wednesday, wow what a blessing!

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Yes we have gotten business from 2 other forums over the years and we always give credit where its due.

I just choose to keep the cudos where it belongs as it comes, that is why I didnt post it anywhere but where it came from just like I have done in the past, no need to rub other BBS's nose in it.

I keep telling Chris to post more to get himself out there for concrete cleaning.

My work is different. I'm not likely to get any calls from PW BBs's or associations.

I didn't expect you to announce other BBs's on here, I was trying to use this post to confirm to Chris the value of putting himself out there on the boards.

We need those kinds of Blessings. Congratulations Russ!

Jeff LeCours

Cool, now that you will be a zillionaire you can buy the Jack and I'll get the dogs when we party in Bama next time:cool:

Congrats

Nick Campanale

Great catch Russ!! :clap:

Russ Spence

To be honest it sounds really good but its not a million dollar deal or anything cool like that, most are under 200 bucks and some are as high as 300, heck I even have a dozen or so around 100.00

I am not going to do these at all myself, I have a guy and 1 hot water washer and another truck set up and this is all he will do. It is a decent money maker but no way will I be buying a cool toy or anything with the profits:headshakesmile-fast

Nick Campanale

To be honest it sounds really good but its not a million dollar deal or anything cool like that, most are under 200 bucks and some are as high as 300, heck I even have a dozen or so around 100.00

I am not going to do these at all myself, I have a guy and 1 hot water washer and another truck set up and this is all he will do. It is a decent money maker but no way will I be buying a cool toy or anything with the profits:headshakesmile-fast

It's revenue and thats all that counts.

Jeff LeCours

So does this mean you arent buying the Jack?:got-hooligan: