• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Thanks UaMCC

Jeff LeCours

The KING gets what he wants! Jack it is !:yes:

WAIT! I am the concrete king, what do I get?:ban:

I dont really like Jack. I only drink CROWN ROYAL:Smiley-2031:......what else would a KING drink:cheers::party:party in Bama

Whats the Concrete King get? 229 properties this year on multiple cleanings.
:respect:

From one King to another, congrats on the lead LOL

Russ Spence

I dont really like Jack. I only drink CROWN ROYAL:Smiley-2031:......what else would a KING drink:cheers::party:party in Bama

Whats the Concrete King get? 229 properties this year on multiple cleanings.
:respect:

From one King to another, congrats on the lead LOL
I do love me some JL!

I even landed me a little complex the other day. Here are the shots:clap: We start it in two weeks. Its the University Inn

Attachments

• Gunter wash 002.jpg
    Gunter wash 002.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Gunter wash 003.jpg
    Gunter wash 003.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 21

Eric Flynn

To be honest it sounds really good but its not a million dollar deal or anything cool like that, most are under 200 bucks and some are as high as 300, heck I even have a dozen or so around 100.00

I am not going to do these at all myself, I have a guy and 1 hot water washer and another truck set up and this is all he will do. It is a decent money maker but no way will I be buying a cool toy or anything with the profits:headshakesmile-fast

Congratulations Russ.
Landing a deal like this and still being humble about it just shows your great character.
You and Stacie are good people and good things happen to good people!

~Jen