• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Roof Stain Cleaning

DJ Carroll

Cleaned this roof in Louisville the other day. Came out great and it was my first roof that i had a mask. GUYS THAT CLEAN ROOFS> > > GO GET A RESPIRATOR!!!!!!

This thing made a world of difference no fumes what so ever. .. which means no head ache lol.

Here is the good stuff. . . Pictures :)

Attachments

• IMG_0251.jpg
    IMG_0251.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0255.jpg
    IMG_0255.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0252.jpg
    IMG_0252.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0256.jpg
    IMG_0256.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 81

Jeff LeCours

Now all you have to get is a yellow hazmat jumpsuit. then you tell the people you wear it because they found out that those roof stains breed Swine Flu :pukey:LOL

Looks real good DJ, You've come a long way from the old Scrappy Days:yes:

Last edited by a moderator:

deach

Now all you have to get is a yellow hazmat jumpsuit. then you tell the people you wear it because they found out that those roof stains breed Swine Flu :pukey:LOL

Looks real good DJ, You've come a long way from the old Scrappy Days:yes:

That's a good one.......ya DJ looking good buddy...

Last edited by a moderator:

Scott Davis

DJ, you can't title your threads like that. Can one of the other Mods change the title to this thread? I'm on my Blackberry and can't do it.

Roof looks great DJ! Good job!