• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Here's some nasty Trex

Jbruno

This one was pretty banged up, had all kinds of crap growing on it. Will have to get a better after picture when I go back to stain the wood deck I did at the same property! First two pics are the trex, the next 3 are the wood deck. The house was a wreck, the gutters were all FULL, the roof had branches sitting on it. I couldn't get them to go for a roof wash, but I did trim the trees back and unload the gutters... house wash pics in the residential section...

Attachments

• IMG_3284.jpg
    IMG_3284.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_3307.jpg
    IMG_3307.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_3285.jpg
    IMG_3285.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_3290.jpg
    IMG_3290.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3296.jpg
    IMG_3296.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 85

Damaris Sutton

Thats what I am screaming Ken. If it is Trex it is the new hybrid that will take the industry by storm. I know how sometimes I get some of the pics out of order, so it could very well be from a different job.

Jbruno

Read my post, FIRST 2 ARE OF THE TREX, the NEXT 3 ARE OF THE WOOD. sorry for the confusion... guess I should have just put the trex pics up!!

Did you really think I was that stupid??? And it's "the same job" 2 different decks, same property

Damaris Sutton

Bruno, I was just kicking around. I am a letter of the law type of person. I one time said something to a homeowner even though it was obvious I had a different train of thought and at that point I had to re-prove myself. Too many jobs in painting sometimes with 10 different colors all made different by one letter or a slight variation on the color. China white, off white, atrium white, pearl white, white waters, whiter than white....

People already think painters are smoking something and it is not legal, so the mix up did not help.

Jbruno

After I posted it, I said "someone is defenitely gonna break my balls!" So I went back and typed in the additional text...

NO MORE LOOKING AT MY PICS UNTIL YOU READ WHAT I WROTE! LOL

disclaimer... this and my last post were typed with laughter and jest tones in my typing voice!!!!!!!

Jbruno

Dale? Dale Who?? Just kidding, wonder how he's doing? between him and Steve Rowlett, they basically made me a powerwasher and a better business man. They are surely missed by me!

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
I love TREX and any composite deck! Why? because they need almost as frquent - and sometimes more frequent - cleaning as a wood deck! I have many TREX/composite deck customers that have me over every year and a few that call twice a year!