• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Million year old aluminum siding

Jbruno

Here some aluminum siding I cleaned on Friday, will be staining the wood deck this week... and I posted the deck photos in the wood area...

Down streamed twice and still had to hit with a little 12er...

Attachments

• IMG_3286.jpg
    IMG_3286.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3311.jpg
    IMG_3311.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3283.jpg
    IMG_3283.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3306.jpg
    IMG_3306.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 60

Marc Cournoyer

Here some aluminum siding I cleaned on Friday, will be staining the wood deck this week... and I posted the deck photos in the wood area...

Down streamed twice and still had to hit with a little 12er...

Jim thats what a xjet is for only need to hit it once , doing the hatch way ??or is that green paint ?:headshakesmile-fast, you can upsell that roof too.

Jbruno

I actually did the hatch way, but the wood was so rotted, and the green stayed in it. was probably 1/2 inch worth of crap on it.

Used the xer for the roof magic and oxalic throw down.

Couldn't get them to go for a roof cleaning.

Jbruno

Yeah, roof magic on decks, citracleen mix on house... running low on Roof Magic, and will probably switch over to the powdered stuff next deck I do...