• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Please Welcome Isaac B from N.W. ProWash, LLC

Carlos Gonzales

The UAMCC is proud to announce our newest addition to the UAMCC. Mr. Isaac B. of N.W. ProWash, LLC joined the ranks of being a UAMCC Contractor Member today.

I met Isaac last year at the MB Roundtable and it is great to see him come onboard as a UAMCC Member. Congratulations Isaac!!!!

Please welcome Isaac to the UAMCC!:clap::clap:

Jeff LeCours

GREAT !!!! Welcome Isaac.Isaac came to the Myrtle Beach RT last year to learn and network, glad you joined Isaac proud to have you as a member

Ken Fenner

Awesome. We are all going to make some serious money from this thing when it matures. There is no way national accounts, homeowners, property managers or anyone that wants to hire a company is going to be able to ignore the UAMCC.

Guys make sure you are promoting your membership. When Keith slows down I am having him upgrade all of my literature to include it. Also be sure to put a link on your home page. The UAMCC is poised to take the industry by storm.

ECS MARK

Isaac how are you doing, hope things are going well.

Hope the Hydro Tek you picked up at our store is
making you lots of money.:Smiley-2010:

I guess that rig is about 18 months old now, how many hour on her?
Welcome to the UAMCC :)

Isaac Baghdanov

Thanks All! Hey Mark, long time no see. The machine is doing great, even better that I matched a gun thats rated for it! I had noo idea..........It feels good to be a member!

Florin Nutu

:clap::clap:Congratulations Isaac, welcome, welcome, welcome. The northwest is coming on strong. I am really glad you joined. Make sure to set you states on the website so you can start getting bid requests.