• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

The Cleaner Network

Chemical Doctor

Just wanted to let everyone know that The Cleaner Network will be back soon. All of the information is being retreived at this time. I look foward to seeing old friends and getting to know new ones.
Steven Rowlett

Jeff LeCours

For an that don't know Steve, he has been a great help to many in the industry, when I found his BB, I was taking 4 hours to do house washes that now take an hour, steve and his Bb was a great resource for so many. Steve glad you are here at the UAMCC

Marc Cournoyer

Welcome home Steve , The Cleaner Network was the first BBS I joined years ago , when I was trying to figure out that black stuff on my roof , Jeff was right Steve was always there to teach us Newbies the right way to wash and use chemicals , he answered all our questions, and held great round tables , he also sells great chems . Glad to see you back old buddy :clap: and like Gar I still have you Cleaner network sticker on my rig right next to my UAMCC sticker

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
Like many of us, I too learned much of what I know about pw (and Hooters! {the restaurant :headshakesmile-fast}) from TCN and Steve. Its good to "see" you around again Steve, I hope all is well.

Joe Burke

Steve, glad to see you back also, you were my first " Dr Visit" in this business and I've been a healthy PWer ever since. Thanks for the support, hope to see you in Orlando, we could have lunch at all the Hooters in that town.

Mid City Power Wash
Joe Burke
www.midcitypowerwash.com

Carlos Gonzales

Hey Steve...can the other Steve email us a Logo of Flynn Distributors? We want to put it up on the BBS banner with others. I asked Steve F. a while back but I am sure he got busy with other stuff.

Also, please feel free to advertise any specials or new products in the Industry Promotion Forum.

Thanks man!!! :clap::clap:

Chemical Doctor

I will get the word to him. They are running behind with The Cleaner Network but think they will have it up later this week. It is taking them longer than they thought.

Chemical Doctor

The link is below and we are working on the hyperlinks at this time so please be understanding. Please read the announcement at the top of any one of the forums.
Thanks

Chemical Doctor

The Cleaner Network is now complete. Most all avatars are back, if yours is absent just upload it again. It is also ready for new members.
Thanks,

Last edited: