• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New Orleans Networking Event Registration

Terry Miller

Don,
That would be awsome! I am ready to add a second crew. The equipment will come in handy. We are really looking to NOLA this year. I hear some good info, networking and building our business will be the best. Having a worth while event as this in August is good for us. I hope to spend some quality time with fellow PWers.

Thad Eckhoff

Thanks a bunch Don!
That is an extremely generous donation and is much appreciated. Thanks for helping make this a great event. I look forward to it.

You're welcome, Thad!

I'm coming in a day or two early to try to conjure up the spirit of Marie Laveau so we can shake some chicken bones over a few in need of some voodoo hexin'! :got-hooligan:

Thad Eckhoff

A friend of mine is a dirty New Orleans cop.
He already promised to handle any problems.
:got-hooligan:

We'll leave Marie alone.
:redface:

Terry Miller

You guy's know Marie? I though she was my friend? Thad, we want to go to the resturant that gave us potatoes for an appetizer. Maybe someone will get their shoes shined again! I bet their won't be as much screaming on Bourbon St this year! Yes folks all these and other questions could be answered. Get involved in the Hottest RT of the year. Carlos owes me dinner? Or do I owe Carlos a cigar? Does Cafe Demond really serve fast food? Be there or be SQ.
Sorry, I got excited about my second trip to the NO RT.

Attachments

• NOLA 00625.jpg
    NOLA 00625.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 24

Carlos Gonzales

Terry...Not sure who owes who....lets let the accountant figure it out...LOL.

Yes...a nice cigar overlooking the banks of the 'ississippi river would go good right about now.

See you in a couple months!

Thad Eckhoff

That's a great pic of the courtyard outside the 'Pawdy Room', Terry.
What a great place to hang out. The tropical plants and hundred year old crepe myrtles were gorgeous. I'm reserving it again this year.

Let's see, I spot Carlos, Scott Davis, Jason Nailen, Chris McCloud, Joe Burke, Mike Tessaro, Roger Medberry, Doug Culler, Terry Miller, and I think that's the back of my head but I'm not sure.

All of the people in the picture except Jason are registered for this year. It must have been ok after all.

Terry Miller

Everbody call Jason! Let's keep the cool going. Here some feeders! The food was tasty and nice surroundings also.

Attachments

• NOLA 02525.jpg
    NOLA 02525.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 24

Thad Eckhoff

Everbody call Jason! Let's keep the cool going. Here some feeders! The food was tasty and nice surroundings also.

OK, from the far left- Matt Bryan, Daniel Doggett, some kid who just showed up for lunch ( :rolleyes: ), Roger, Trey, Mike Tessaro, Doug, some old guy who just showed up for lunch ( :coool: ), and Kemp Normand. We were at Margaritaville, between the hotel and the French Market.