• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Price This House

John Doherty

Stucco 12,000 sqft. home.

Paver driveway 13000 sqft.

Concrete 6400 sqft.

Attachments

• Large Stucco House.jpg
    Large Stucco House.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 81

PressureWashE

Home 12000 Sq/ft @ .13 Sq/ft Because Of height and stucco material = 1560
Paver Driveway 13000 Sq/Ft @ .08 Sq/Ft = 1040
Concrete 6400 Sq/Ft @ .07 Sq/Ft = 448

Total = $3048

That is What I would price.

John

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Stucco 12,000 sqft. home.

Paver driveway 13000 sqft.

Concrete 6400 sqft.

John,
We are going to be cleaning a huge place on Cherry valley rd in Princeton.26,000 sq ft single family home limestone structure. Removing mineral stains from windows and restoring the siding.We signed the contract for $12,970. That will be our biggest net single family yet to date. Oh! I ran into someone who knows you. He works for a lawn cutting out fit and says he worked with you on some roof projects. Small world.

Jim Vanhandel

John Doherty

Jim, That is a huge house and good job with the $13k sale!!

Tom told me he ran into you guys, I'm going to have to give him a hard time for not getting me the referral for that one!! lol!!

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Jim, That is a huge house and good job with the $13k sale!!

Tom told me he ran into you guys, I'm going to have to give him a hard time for not getting me the referral for that one!! lol!!

Uhh! Oh!
That was a nice job too! But they are my niegbors. If you ever need help with something give me a call. We just put in a few bids for parking garages in trenton. That kind of work i might need the help. Please keep in touch.

Jim V